85-87

Chapter 85 We didn’t sleep at night.

Mr. Gin said we were here to trade. But Yu Jiu was not allowed to see the contents of the black box, and he was only asked to be responsible for guarding the wind and carrying the money box in the end. Yu Jiu had no objection. It was his first time doing something like this, and it always felt a little strange.

Half an hour had passed since the appointed time. After Gin contacted the customer and got no response, he looked a little impatient, so he directly asked Yujiu if he had seen anyone coming. Yujiu said that he didn't even hear the sound, and asked Ginjiu if he had to go down the mountain to see what was going on.

Ginjiu was too lazy to find Yujiu to come back later, so he contacted the contact party again. As a result, the other party said that something happened today and asked to trade at the same place and time tomorrow.

This kind of temporary change of time is rare. Usually, you will wonder if the other party has contacted the police to set a trap for you. In the future, out of caution, Gin would either refuse to deliver the goods, or ask the other party to pay the money directly to his account, and then deliver it to him himself. But after Gin saw the young man next to him, he readily agreed.

"Then, see you at the same place and time tomorrow."

Gin's voice fell, and Yujiu's eyes subconsciously glanced in his direction. In his opinion, if it is Black who makes the deal, it is most appropriate to constantly change the time and place. If the other party deliberately sets a trap, wouldn't he just be waiting for death? But Dazai told him not to be too high-profile when doing things. Even if the sky fell, there would be someone to support him, so Yujiu should not be too aggressive.

So Yujiu didn't speak.

After Ginjiu hung up the phone, he said: "The transaction was temporarily canceled and we drove back and forth for two hours. Let's find a hotel to stay here at night." After finishing speaking, Ginjiu asked Yujiu to get in the car again. Follow the only road around the mountain and drive to a village called Shadow Spade Village.

Yujiu thought there were no young people in the village. After all, he had heard of many villages where the elderly and children were left behind. There will be young people in this kind of village, either because they have relocated and have a strong attachment to their hometown, or they have failed to work hard outside, or they want to live in a quiet and secluded forest. As a result, unexpectedly, there were young faces everywhere in the village.

"Is this a tourist village?" Yujiu asked subconsciously.

Gin was not interested in answering these questions. Yujiu thought he hadn't heard, so he asked again: "Is this a tourist place?" "Yes, so

what..." No, so what?

Before Ginjiu finished speaking, Yujiu interrupted him and said, "Then can I have free time in the afternoon?"

Ginjiu couldn't help but glance at him, did this person really think he was traveling at public expense? If he hadn't come to test Yujiu's abilities, he might have canceled now and driven back to Tokyo.

"No."

"Do we have anything to do in the afternoon?"

"No."

"Then can't I go out for a walk?"

"No."