24-26

Chapter 24: Assistance (5)

Natsume Yujiu searched for a long time near the bank but did not find his wallet. There was not much money in it, but with the student ID card entrusted by Instructor Onizuka, he could not ignore it. After searching for about 20 to 30 minutes, Natsume Hajiu decided to go to the police station to report the loss, and could only leave it to the police.

If he really couldn't find it, Natsume Haku would still have to explain the situation to instructor Onizuka honestly. It shouldn't be difficult to get a new one, after all, the film is still there.

He was about to leave when a black-haired doctor in a white coat blocked his way. Next to the doctor, there was a blond girl wearing a red dress, half holding his arm. Regardless of their appearance, the two looked like a father and daughter.

Natsume Hajiu was still dressed as he was in the morning.

Because he was created as a blind person, when he was looking for something, he would squat on the ground and follow it.

As for why a blind man can hit the enemy so accurately, it can basically be done with his eyes closed, relying on the flow of breath and wind. This is also thanks to the training in the police academy. In his early days at school, his classmates often stopped him somewhere in a building with insufficient light and asked him to do extra training. At first, he was not used to it until he adapted to the dark. I've mastered my skills.

To this day, Natsume Yujiu is still very grateful to them for being kind to him, willing to sacrifice his time for training, and even willing to keep it secret from the instructors every time he gets injured.

"Hello."

Natsume Yujiu was still thinking about whether he should go around him, and the other party greeted him. The other person sounded like a kind person, with a warm smile in his voice.

Natsume Yujiu raised his head slightly, made a listening gesture as if he was listening to someone else's words, and said, "Are you looking for me?" "Yes

." He said, and stretched out his hand to Natsume Yujiu, but Natsume Yujiu did not move. .

The doctor nodded with understanding and said: "Your eye disease does not seem to be congenital. However, if the blindness is acquired or caused recently, there will be problems such as difficulty in coordinating movements and difficulty in orientation. You don't seem to have it. , act naturally."

From the beginning, it was like asking people to inquire about other people's details. Natsume Yujiu felt that the distance was too close and that he had crossed the comfort zone of getting along with strangers. Natsume Hajiu said unceremoniously: "What do you want to say?"

"I would like to ask, can you really not see?"

"I am not completely blind."

The definition of blindness is not limited to no sense of light. of totally blind people.

Anyone with a corrected visual acuity of less than 0.05 is considered blind.

Natsume Yujiu continued: "If you came to me just to ask this question, I would leave first." "Of course not, I

picked up your wallet, give it to you." The doctor did not give up the temptation and handed it to Natsume. Instead, Yujiu's hand was hanging in mid-air, waiting for Natsume Yujiu to reach out and take it.