31-34

Chapter 31: Raw Stone (7)

This transportation mission was uneventful.

Osamu Dazai next to him even yawned out of boredom.

Hiratsu Yanagi was very satisfied with the safety of this transportation mission, and even sent Natsume Haku to the clinic. In fact, this enthusiasm has another meaning. That's what Hirotsu Yanami said to Natsume Haku, be careful with Dazai Osamu.

Natsume Yujiu said to Dazai Osamu who was about to fall asleep in the car: "I understand..." After saying that, Natsume Yujiu felt that Dazai Osamu should have heard it. Although they were separated by a car door, the two of them The situation of the conversation was exposed to Osamu Dazai. So Yujiu also whispered to Guangjin Yanami: "I think it is better to give this kind of advice where he can't see it. He can understand it."

When Yujiu was at the dock before, he noticed Osamu Dazai. Can guess Russian. But Dazai Osamu is not the kind of person who can interpret the meaning 100%. He guesses what those people are talking about based on their movements, demeanor and expressions, and his guess is accurate.

When he was in the police academy, Yujiu also saw someone who knew how to do this. The other person spoke the native Okinawan dialect and asked others to guess what he was talking about. As a result, Hagiwara Kenji could always guess accurately. At that time, many people doubted that he could. Hagiwara Kenji said that he judged by looking at the other person's movements and expressions. Although he didn't understand the language, most of the things he wanted to describe were within common sense, so he moved his hands. The situation is also very similar. If you don't use gestures and speak without expression, then he might not be able to guess.

Dazai Osamu should be this type of person, very observant.

When Guangjin Yanana heard this, he was startled, and quickly looked in the direction of Dazai Osamu: "No way?" "Why don't

you ask?"

Guangjin Yanami couldn't laugh or cry: "Why should I ask?" And , how dare he ask, "Dazai-sama, do you know that I am speaking ill of you?" After the

two of them whispered for a long time, Dazai Osamu rolled down the window and said, "Even if it is a secret, it should be over."

Hiratsu Yanami patted Natsume Hajiu's shoulder and immediately got in the car.

After closing the car door, Guangjin Liulang closed his mouth, said nothing, and turned on the engine silently. Dazai Osamu's cool voice sounded from behind: "What did you just say to Xiaobai?"

Guangjin Liulang was choked instantly and couldn't speak.

Osamu Dazai just came to the Port Mafia a year ago, and Hiratsu Yanami only regarded him as an ordinary and eccentric boss. And since the beginning of this year, he has vaguely felt that Dazai Osamu has the cold and all-seeing penetrating gaze of a superior person like Mori Ogai. When facing Dazai Osamu, Hirotsu Yanami has become more and more restrained.

"I don't understand." Dazai Osamu changed his tone, sounding like an ordinary teenager who was worried, "It seems that Chief, you and Dennis seem to have a good impression of him." Brought into the port by Mori Ogai, the Black

Hand In addition to Dazai Osamu, the party members also include Yumeno Kusaku, but the leader obviously pays less attention to the two of them than Natsume Yuku, and has been encouraging Dazai Osamu and Natsume Yuku to become friends.