124-126

Chapter 124 It’s really useless.

Shui Wu Lianna intuitively felt that it was not a good idea to take the initiative to be a hostage.

Yujiu didn't pay attention to this matter. He glanced around at the surrounding situation and said, "While the light in the room is not fully bright yet, I will take a step first. They will not lose one person so quickly."

Shui Wu Liannai didn't want to either. He just stayed in the banquet living room and waited for death, and asked in a low voice: "But, there should be people guarding each exit. How are you going to go out directly without being discovered?"

Yu Jiu can pass through the wall openly, but if he needs to bring water, he has no choice. Naturally, we had to break through from the front entrance. Natsume Yujiu thought for a moment and said, "I'll rush out first and use it as bait, followed by Miss Minami." Yujiu

paused and said, "Do you have any weapons for self-protection?"

"I I brought a gun."

Seeing that Natsume Yujiu could no longer sit still, Mizuna Reina took out his weapon.

Yujiu glanced quickly at her firearm, a typical revolver. This is a basic model, which is easy to repair and maintain, but it does not have many rounds and takes a long time to reload. If there are many enemies, this will be very disadvantageous in a melee. Yujiu didn't say much. After all, he didn't care if anyone helped him, nor did he care if the other person would hold him back. What he received in the police academy was the "collective concept" and he learned about mutual support and assistance.

"Well, trouble."

Yu Jiu saw that the gangster was still giving a speech on the stage, as if a beam of light was given to him, and he could give an hour-long speech with great emotion. If the other party hadn't been so talkative, Yujiu wouldn't have wasted so much time talking to Shui Wulian. Yujiu didn't listen to what the other party was going to say, he just lowered his body first and passed through the aisle.

It stands to reason that at this time, the lights are not fully turned on, and it does not bring much benefit to the gangsters. Either they miscalculated the timing and missed the opportunity for the light to come on, or their numbers were not large and the number was not as large as they expected. Or maybe this gangster is a showman.

Seeing Yujiu leaving like this, Shuiwu Reina quickly said: "Do you have weapons?" But Yujiu did not respond.

Yujiu left from the exit near the deck. Eight armed men were guarding the main entrance. Four of them faced the inside of the banquet hall to control the situation inside. The other four were guarding the door to look at the surrounding situation. Perhaps they were considering that something might have slipped through the net. Raid.

After all, not everyone will gather in the banquet hall to enjoy dinner. It's just that this is the first group activity on the ship after all. Each passenger has an invitation letter with various names. There are also fireworks in the evening, so it is basically certain that most people will participate.

Yujiu was not sure what method they would use to allow dozens of armed troops to control hundreds of passengers. Yujiu and Reina Mizuna made a gesture. He was responsible for attracting the attention of the eight people, while Reina Mizuna left from the door while they were not paying attention.