106-107

Chapter 106 Ijuya Kenhei Haruya Rinbu-ryu

Dysprosium Horse Competition is this weekend, and this will not change. Festivals and festivals are no different from the sun that rises in the east and rises in the west. It will not change due to human wishes. The preliminaries started again, which only squeezed the practice time and made the Yabusashi horse performance more and more hasty.

For Tatsuei Torada, this is all irrelevant.

It just delayed the start of the gambling game.

Generally speaking, betting begins after the preliminaries are over and the identity of the Yabusashi horse performer is confirmed, and it is also at that time that money collection and business start. In the past few years, Kai Gento was always performing, and he always hit the mark, which made the gambling game no longer suspenseful and boring. Last year, Tatsuei Torada and several of her accomplices moved the target, causing Kai Gento to miss the target. But the response has been great. So Torada Tatsuei also thought about doing something else this year, but halfway through, he ended up getting involved in some things.

Debt collection.

After being given a consulting fee once, Torada Tatsuei already knew how to manipulate it and didn't find it particularly difficult. When the gambling game became bigger and bigger and better, Torada Tatsuei was no longer willing to accept the contract he originally signed. The overbearing clause of "a fixed payment of 10% of the consulting fee every year" was defaulted. After being in arrears for a year or two, the initial worry that I would be approached to settle the debt slowly dissipated over time, but this year I finally came to my door.

He was discovered by a strange boy through a letter sent home.

Torada Tatsuei was worried that this boy was too smart. Fortunately, he was a somewhat smart and innocent child. After Torada Darei saw that he was living peacefully in her home, she knew that Natsume Hajiu would definitely take advantage of him and there was nothing he could do to him. However, Torada Darei was not one of those people who would shrink back and obey when others saw their weaknesses. She thought of it that day. I want to kill Natsume Haku.

It’s just that Natsume Haku came from Kai Gento’s side.

Kai Gento also knew the news about him.

If Natsume Hajiu disappears or is killed, then the first target of investigation will be Torada Tatsuei, so this matter cannot be rushed, but must be carefully planned.

After all, she was not the only one to attack Kai Gento.

Rather than saying that the city is deep, it would be better to say that she is scheming. Because of this, she was able to marry into the Torada family and become the second wife of Torada Naonobu. She gradually gained control over the management of the Torada family and managed several desperadoes in the gambling bureau. But her meanness and coldness are also reflected in the eyes of others.

Her adopted son Yoshiro Torada doesn't like her.

Her stepson Shigeji Torada is also afraid of her.

Originally, Torada Tatsuei thought that one day she would be able to hold all the Torada family property in her hands, so she would not have to think about trying to please two cheap children. But today she happened to come up with a way to have a good relationship with them.