119-120

Chapter 119 Please beg me

, Yuku, to tell Rei Fukiya the information he recently collected about the Miyano sisters. Jianggu Ling had known this information for a long time.

He knew that shortly after Miyano Shiho was born, Miyano and his wife were tragically killed. He also knew that Miyano Shiho was valued by the organization and would take over the work of the Miyano couple in the next five years. He also knew that Miyano Akemi was still thinking about how to rescue Miyano Shiho from the organization, and even joined the black organization.

This information is still the most basic information, but it is enough.

Jianggu Zero is waiting for a conclusion.

Hajiu said: "I haven't fully gained the trust of the Miyano sisters yet. If I want to save them, I can't come forward, but I will cooperate anytime and anywhere." What

Rei Fukiya needs is Natsume Yujiu's words.

If Yuku says now that he has gained the trust of the Miyano family, Furiya Rei will think that Yuku has lived too smoothly in Yokohama, and that he believes in others wholeheartedly, and others will naturally believe his words. Then, half of the information Yujiu collected cannot be used.

Most of the intelligence collected by public security, police and police academies has already been screened. When processing information, it is basically to make inferences and summaries based on induction or deduction. However, the intelligence collected from the dark side of society is based on interests, ambitions and calculations, and fake news is widespread, making it impossible to guess the true face of the intelligence.

As soon as Yujiu finished speaking, Fangtani Rei thought for a moment that he wanted to confront him, wanted to ask him about his sincerity, and wanted to ask Yujiu if he was not afraid that he would change hands and tell others about the matter. Because before he met Yuku as Rei Fukiya, he was Bourbon of the black organization. This is Bourbon's habit and method - even if he is in control, he will beat the other party through questioning, making the other party afraid of him, not daring to neglect him, not daring to ignore him. This gave this young man in his early twenties the confidence and capital to speak out among a group of key members of the black organization.

However, in front of Yujiu, he is still worthy of trust.

Trust is not a deposit in a bank. You can spend a little to save a little, and the little you save will make the money go up. It cannot withstand consumption and has no substitutes, so it must be used well.

Rei Fukutani looked at Yujiu's face and said, "Actually, Miyano Akemi and I have always been in contact. All this time, I was not sure about rescuing them." That's

right, Rei Fukutani has always been in contact with Miyano Akemi. To keep in touch, even during the Okuikura incident, he tried to keep Japanese and overseas information in his hands, and part of him wanted to erase Miyano Akemi's existence. There is no need to talk about this part, because there is no such person as "Masami Hirota" in the current information, so there is no need to reveal what he has done.

What he cares about now is what Yujiu thinks about his lies.

While he told the public that he was looking for Miyano Akemi, he actually knew about their existence for a long time. How much intention is there in the truth in his current words? Will Yujiu find out?