64-66

Chapter 64 Interlude (6)

The situation happened suddenly, and the three of them were stunned, not to mention the FBI members who repeatedly checked to make sure that there were no monitors or traps in every location. Among them, a woman with long brown-blond hair noticed the three people standing in a stalemate at the entrance.

Just when she was about to speak, Yu Jiu extinguished the monitor that Belmode had attached to his vest, and then checked the black box again. There were no extra monitors on it. At this time, if you continue to play a passive role cautiously, you will only be pinched harder.

Yu Jiu first spoke to the FBI's black-haired young man who spoke Japanese: "If it is discovered that the prisoner has been killed, the other party may detonate the bomb first and leave first. Our top priority is that someone defuses the bomb first, and the FBI will leave. Control the situation and don't let unnecessary people know the fact that the prisoner is dead."

Akai Shuichi just saw that this boy didn't like to talk. Even when he spoke, he had a cold tone, but it might be the boy's voice, so he felt that there was warmth in the voice. .

Akai Shuichi agreed with Yujiu's view and said in English to the FBI police officer behind him: "Judy, arrange for others to leave through the security door first. The explosion range of this bomb is at least thirty meters. You notify the relevant airport departments first. Move the nearby planes away, don't alert any ordinary people, and then find a way to send bomb defusing tools. I will notify the public security department." Of course, Akai Shuichi thought about moving the plane to an

open takeoff path, but he was worried that the movement would It was shaking and shaking, and Kamel's psychological quality seemed not as stable as the current boy's, so there might be variables.

The young woman named Judy could see that Akai Shuichi planned to stay here. A trace of worry flashed in her eyes, and she said without delaying: "I know, you have to be careful." "Yes.

"

Yu After watching the FBI members leave the plane's security door one by one for a long time, he looked up at Shuichi Akai and said, "Do I need to be handcuffed here to prevent me, a suspicious person, from running away first?" After hearing this, Shuichi Akai said

, Instead, the corners of his mouth curved meaningfully: "You are self-aware, so I'll handcuff you first."

As soon as Yujiu stretched out his hand, Akai Shuichi said: "You are from the public security department, right?" "

... "

Yu Jiu recalled Zhu Fu Jingguang's words and remembered that the relationship between the police and the FBI was currently tense. He appeared at this time again. Although he was delivering bombs, he took the initiative to help. It’s not surprising that the other party has this association.

"I can't talk about this matter."

Shuichi Akai said without exposing Yujiu's mysticism: "What do you think of this incident?" It seems that there should

be two parties acting, because the positions of the two parties are clear-cut, and one party The other party advocates rescuing people, even abducting a person to deliver a bomb on a plane, and exchanging hostages for prisoners; the other party advocates murder, and has already succeeded. If the two parties were self-directed and acted by the same group of people and deliberately played tricks on the FBI, the bomb would have exploded long ago.