14-15

Chapter 14 Annual Vacation (4)

The six of them have never played this kind of reverse harem game.

Human thoughts are always fleeting.

When they heard that the character of this game was somewhat similar to Natsume Haku, they naturally wondered if they could catch a glimpse of Natsume Haku from a paper figure. After all, Yujiu's identity is very special, and he himself doesn't like to talk about his past. He had made some insinuations before, but he only remembered coming to school, and his sponsor was a person named Natsume.

And this man never showed up again after taking him to the police academy, and he was never heard of sending anything to Natsume Haku.

Natsume Hajiu only has an attitude towards things that he cannot remember: "Things that can be forgotten are not important." Anyway, it is a natural temperament that can grow with the wind.

Do you want to say that you understand him?

Don't fight or grab, don't complain or get angry, be obedient and quiet, be humble and cautious.

This is the performance that everyone can see in the police academy. Because the reason why he was rejected from graduation was that Yujiu had madness beyond what everyone could accept. However, professional psychological tests said he was normal.

So does he really have another side?

Because of the game, they had this idea and wanted to understand the true nature that even Yujiu himself was not aware of.

However, wanting to play was only a temporary idea. If there was no matching game console, they would give up. But it happened that there was an old game console left by the original owner in the rental house. When Hagiwara took it out, it didn't work. Matsuda did a little inspection and changed the cables, and the game console was repaired.

Rei Fukutani has always known that Matsuda is good at repairing things, but every time he sees this professional level, he is surprised. He said: "Even if you are not a policeman, but a master electrician, you can be self-reliant." Matsuda said along the way

: "Let's wait until I retire. I'll open an electrical appliance repair shop." "Here we

go."

Hagiwara put the game disc in the console, and the game screen was suddenly projected on the TV screen.

The six people either came into contact with cartoons when they were young and lost interest when they grew up; or they have never watched cartoons and comics; or they just don't like them. So I was a little confused when I watched the game play animations with soft colors, clean and beautiful graphics, and smooth movements. It was like opening a new world.

The opening clip flashed the five main strategy characters in high spirits, and every time one of them flashed, the camera deliberately pulled forward to enlarge the handsome and charming face of the strategy character. Rei Fukitani squinted his eyes and said, "Can this kind of game be fun?"

Then, the screen flashed across a white-haired boy with his back to the sun, turning around. He had just held the Schrödinger player's hand, and he was delicate and frail. There was a struggling and painful look on his face, and he was just thinking that he would shed tears, but in the end, a line of blood flowed from his palm and splashed on the pure white flower on the pull-down screen.