𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

OMNISCIENT
The young Navi were ecstatic. They had finally gotten away. Au'rai clung tightly to Neteyam and rested her head on his back, it was getting late and eclipse would soon take over the sky. Neteyam noticed and signaled to Lo'ak to land on a near by island. Lo'ak signaled back and the ikrans flew downwards to the island. They had been flying for hours but they were still a ways away from the Omaticaya forest. They had to land since flying at night was not safe.

When they landed on the secluded island that was away from everything and in the middle of nowhere, the two boys helped their girl friends off their ikrans.

"Eywa my back is killing me" Lo'ak groaned as he dramatically stretched out his back, causing Au'rai and Reya to laugh while Neteyam simply rolled his eyes.

"Lo'ak come with me to look for wood to make a fire" Neteyam spoke to his younger brother.

"Uh who said we're staying with you?" Lo'ak chuckled.

"What?" Neteyam questioned looking at his brother with an annoyed look.

"It's still my birthday bro, Tsireya and I have some celebrating to do" Lo'ak said as he pulled Tsireya closer to his side by her waist. "I'm sure you guys do too" He smirked. Tsireya blushed and giggled at Lo'aks words and Au'rai and Neteyam turned almost completely purple. "Let's go Rey Bae" Lo'ak and Tsireya began to walk away from their siblings, holding each other closely as they giggled throughout their walk.

Au'rai watched in amusement as they left til she felt arms wrapped around her waist and a head rest in her shoulder.

"He's right you know" Neteyam said leaving a trail of kisses on Au'rais neck. "We do have some celebrating to do." Au'rai laughed softly at Neteyam's words. She turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Let's go look for a spot then" Au'rai smirked and looked up at him with her big blue eyes. Neteyam felt himself get lost in her gaze and he surrendered himself and his conscience to her. He simply smirked down at her and began to lead her through the island.

After a short time of walking, Neteyam led them to a bioluminescent waterfall that lead into a beautiful pond. It was perfect for a swim and they wouldn't even need a fire, the bioluminescence of the nature around them gave them the perfect amount of light.

"Is this spot good for you?" Neteyam asked her with a smile. Au'rai chuckled before nodding, she then reached her hands to where the straps of her top were and she began to untie them. Neteyam watched in amazement as his girlfriend began to strip right in front of him. When Au'rais top fell and revealed her breasts, she moved on and untied her loincloth, letting it fall to the ground. Neteyam admired how beautiful Au'rai looked in the moonlight and how perfect her body was, he let out a low chuckle before removing his own loincloth leaving him completely naked.They both reminisced and thought back to the night that Au'rai had dared Neteyam to run into the ocean naked. The night they had shared their first kiss.

Au'rai smiled at the sight of her boyfriend and she swooned. She would never get used to the sight of him and all of his beauty. Au'rai grabbed Neteyam's hand and they both slowly walked into the pond as the waterfall continued to cascade down. Soon the couple was swimming and splashing one another, laughing and having fun. Au'rai laughed as a wave of water hit her in the face, she looked around trying to find Neteyam so she could splash him back but she couldn't find him. Au'rai continued to look around and she didn't see him, that is til she felt herself being raised into the air as strong arms surrounded her waist.

"Teyam!" Au'rai laughed loudly as Neteyam placed her back down in the water. Au'rai turned to face her boyfriend as they both continued to smile and laugh with one another. After some time Neteyam stopped laughing but a smile lingered on his face, he watched Au'rais face and was entranced by her beauty, how could there be someone so beautiful? Neteyam placed a strand of her hair behind her ear and he looked at her intently which caused Au'rai to blush and smile shyly. "What?" Au'rai asked, confused as to why Neteyam was looking at her in such a way.

"You're so beautiful ma Au'rai." His words made Au'rai fall even more in love with him. They had been together for months and he still managed to make her feel butterflies every time he said something kind to her. "So so beautiful." Neteyam began to leave kisses on Au'rais neck, she had awoken something inside of him and he was ready to claim her as his. He was ready to make her his mate.

"Teyam..." Au'rai gasped out as she leaned her head back, giving Neteyam more access to her neck. Neteyam's lips trailed from her neck to her lips as they joined into a passionate kiss. He then placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her up making her wrap her legs around his waist. The only sounds that could be heard were shallow breaths and the sound of the crashing waterfall.

Neteyam continued to kiss Au'rai as he walked out of the pond with her in his arms. They were too far gone now, lost in each other. Neteyam carefully placed Au'rai down on the ground before he got on top and hovered over her. He kissed her lips as his hands explored all of her body making Au'rai moan uncontrollably. Neteyam slowly pulled away from the kiss and gazed into Au'rais eyes. With just one look, it was clear what they wanted and that they were ready. Au'rai took in a breath as she watched Neteyam pull his braid next to him before he took a hold of hers.

"You want to baby?" Neteyam asked Au'rai, he wanted to make sure that she was ready and that she wanted to do it.

"Yes, yes Neteyam I want to." Au'rai said as she nodded desperately. Neteyam smiled before finally bringing their queues together. The tendrils danced together as they finally embraced one another. "N-Nete" Au'rai breathed out as she felt herself become one with Neteyam.

"Au'rai" Neteyam let out small whimpers as he felt the unique and strange sensation. It was so new but he loved every second of it. "I love you, I love you so much Au'rai. I love you more than anything else." Au'rai nodded at his words, she knew them to be true because she could now hear his thoughts and emotions and feel everything he felt.

"I know tiyawn, I know." The two continued to take deep breaths and bask in the sensation that they were feeling, they felt so full of love, it was almost like the world went quiet and nothing else mattered but them here in this moment. Finally. It was done. Au'rai and Neteyam had mated and we're bonded to one another. For life. For as long as they lived.

WAR IS OVER!!! They did it!!! 🥹🥹 They mated! How are we feeling now? Good or bad? 🤔 Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, it's not the best and it's a bit rushed buttttt I hope you still like it!!

P.S. GUYS! We need to talk about how Au'rai and Neteyam are so Endgame coded! I mean listen to these lyrics and tell me I'm wrong!!!

Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me, we got big reputations, ah
And you heard about me, ooh
I got some big enemies (yeah)
Big reputation, big reputation
Ooh, you and me, we'd be a big conversation, ah
And I heard about you, ooh (yeah)
You like the bad ones too

Cuz Neteyam do be liking them bad girls! And Au'rai has hella people that don't fw her!! 😭😭😭 Plus!!! They both have big reputations cuz Neteyam is obviously Toruk Maktos eldest son while Au'rai is the Olo'eyktan and Tsahiks problematic youngest daughter! I've had this thought in my head for soo long!! 😭😭