𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AU'RAIS POV
I smiled as I watched Tsireya walk off with Lo'ak and Moat. I know it will mean a lot to Tsireya to help cure him. Remembering the moment the arrow grazed Lo'aks arm makes me shiver. I remember Lo'aks painful cry and the way his ikran started thrashing from side to side. I held on as tight as I could but I slipped off, it felt like my soul was taken out of my body when I was falling, it all turned into a blur but everything became clearer once I was in Neteyam's arms. He tried his best to comfort me but I was, and still am, shaken.

"Alright Sullys let's go" Jake said with a smile. Everyone started walking but Aonung and I stayed in place, he said Sullys, we are not Sullys. As I stood there confused as to what I should do I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned to see Neytiri looking down at me with a smile.

"Come Au'rai, you are a Sully now!" She stated joyously. I gave her a bright smile, it feels good to know that she feels better about me, I know she's never really been my biggest fan. I understand why she wouldn't be though, not many people are. Aonung and I followed the Sullys through the cave til they took us to a tent which I'm guessing is their old home.

"Okay everyone put your stuff down and get comfortable."

"Mama, I'm hungry" Tuk frowned as she put her hands on her belly.

"I could make some soup! Would you like that Tuk Tuk?" Neytiri asked.

"Yes!"

"Very well then" Neytiri went to a bag that carried all of her ingredients "Oh Tuk i dont have the herbs I need to make you you're soup. Would you like something else?"

"No! I want soup!" Tuk yelled.

"Mother, I can go get the spices if you would like" Neteyam offered. I smiled at his words. Eywa he is so kind.

"Oh that would be wonderful Teyam, thank you"

"Could Au'rai come with me? I think it would be nice to show her around" Neteyam looked at his mother with hopeful eyes.

"Oh I'm not sure..." Neytiri turned to look at Jake to see what he thought, Jake stayed quiet for a bit before nodding. Neytiri let out a sigh "Okay, but be quick. I will go speak to my mother while you two are gone." Neytiri said giving us a warning look.

"We will!" Neteyam walked towards me and quickly pulled me out by my hand. He started to jog and I tried my best to keep up.

"Tey! Why are you going so fast?" I laughed