𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

AU'RAIS POV
It's been a few weeks since the conversation me and my father had about me being with Neteyam. It's been a few weeks that my thoughts have not let me rest. I'm constantly thinking about my fathers words, are they true? Am I truly not good enough for Neteyam? I've been trying to act normal but Neteyam, being the amazing person he is, knows that there is something wrong.

I don't wish to tell him what's bothering me though. I don't know how I would go about it because I know it would destroy him too. Lo'aks birthday is in two months which means we are going to be mated in two months. I would never tell anyone this but I've lost hope. Maybe not all but definitely a lot. Our parents are never going to let Neteyam and I be together.

Surprisingly things haven't been awkward with me and Lo'ak. I thought that after we kissed we weren't going to be able to talk to each other anymore, but everything's been totally normal. I still think about the kiss sometimes. It wasn't better than kissing Neteyam, but it was different. It made me feel different. But I know it's all in my head. I would never dare to imagine myself with someone else other than Neteyam. Why would I? He's everything any girl would want.

I was polishing some pearls that I wanted to use to make a new top when Neteyam and Aonung came walking towards me.

"Hello my love" Neteyam said as he bent down to kiss me.

"Hello Teyam" I said with a smile. It's crazy how with just one action he can make me smile.

"Gross" Aonung said as he took a seat in front of me and Neteyam took a seat behind me so I was in between his legs. Neteyam immediately wrapped his arms around my shoulders which caused Aonung to give us a disgusted look. "Cant you two just sit like normal people?" He rolled his eyes.

"Aonung is there something going on with you and Kiri?" I laughed

He sighed before speaking.

"No. There's absolutely nothing going on that's the problem!" He exclaimed "She wants nothing to do with me. She spends all of her time with Rotxo or with my mother." Aonung lowered his head. "I just want her to like me like she used to"

"Well you know, maybe if you wouldn't have gone and arranged a mating that she didn't want, she would still like you" Neteyam said with a shrug.

"I thought she wanted to!" Aonung said.

Neteyam and I both laughed when suddenly a horn was blown. It was the same sound that blared throughout the village when the Sullys arrived here. We all looked towards the sky and saw Metkayina warriors flying on their skimwings. We heard footsteps running towards us and we saw Tsireya followed by Rotxo, Kiri, and Lo'ak.