𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

OMNISCIENT
The Sullys and the Metkayina flew to Awa'atlu throughout the night and when morning came they made a safe return back to the reef. The Sullys landed their Ikrans back on the beach, much like they did the first time they arrived to the Metkayina village, they were welcomed by the whole clan waving and greeting them. Lo'ak helped Tsireya off of his Ikran and Neteyam helped Au'rai, something that did not go unnoticed by some of the villagers.

Au'rai felt overwhelmed by everyone's cheers, she wanted to let herself believe they were for her, but she knew they weren't. The cheers were to celebrate the return of her brother and sister, not her. She watched in sadness, but not surprise, as her parents quickly came towards her siblings and embraced them in a hug, a hug that she was not invited to. She stood back to look at her family feeling a slight ding in her heart.

Neteyam noticed his girlfriends sad state so he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist, not caring who saw them. Au'rai felt relieved that she at least had Neteyam to be there for her, he would always be happy to see her.

Jake walked towards Ronal and Tonowari and whispered something to them. Tonowari and Ronal's attention quickly turned to their son and Kiri, Tonowari cleared his voice knowing that the announcement had to be made at once.

"My people!" Tonowari spoke "It is with great joy and pride that I announce to you that our son Aonung, future Olo'eyktan of our clan, and Kiri Toruk Maktos eldest daughter, have returned to us as a mated pair!"

Kiri blushed when she heard everyones cheers after Tonowari made the announcement of her and Aonung's mating. Aonung was there to calm her nerves though, always keeping his hand on her waist.

"Can you believe we'll lead this whole clan one day ma Kiri?" Aonung teased making Kiri laugh a little. Her eyes scanned the cheering crowd, only to fall on a pair of eyes that looked directly back at her. It was his eyes. The eyes of the sweetest, kindest boy she'd ever met. They began to fill with tears making hers do the same, Rotxo began to quickly run in the other direction making Kiri feel a force to go follow him, but when she tried she was stopped by an arm around her waist. "Kiri please do not go after him" Aonung pleaded.

"But I have to-"

"Kiri" Kiri sighed at her mates words, she wanted to follow Rotxo so badly to explain everything to him but she knew she couldn't do that to Aonung, it just wouldn't be right.