𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

OMNISCIENT
𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤
Au'rai sat by the entrance of her marui pod as she listened to her parents arguing. She had made a huge mistake, not the first, and certainly not the last. The leaders of the Tayrangi clan had come to visit, they brought their young son, who was the same age as Au'rai, with them. The parents sent them off to play together while they talked about grown up stuff, but things soon took a turn.

Au'rai forced the young boy to get on a skimwing causing him to get thrown off and to break a leg. When the leaders of the Tayrangi clan found out what had happened to their son, they were infuriated and left stating that they would no longer be allies with the Metkayina. This was only the beginning of the villages hatred for Au'rai.

"Tonowari she broke his leg!" Ronal yelled.

"She did not break it the skimwing did! You are acting like Au'rai grabbed his leg herself and tore it in half!"

"Why do you let her get away with these things Tonowari" Ronal seethed with fury.

"I don't let her get away with it but I know that yelling at her solves nothing"

Au'rai continued to listen as her parents fought with one another, she appreciated her father for trying to defend her but she knew that it ultimately meant nothing, her mother would never back down. She tuned them out for a second only to hear something that would break her heart, for the first time.

"Then why don't you raise her because I am done I give up, she refuses to listen. I am through with her"

"Ronal" Tonowari said trying to reason with his mate.

"No I am done, she is no daughter of mine"

The memory often kept Au'rai up at night, it stuck with her to think that if her mother could begin to hate her so easily, imagine how much easier anyone else could hate her. When she fought with Neteyam, that familiar fear crept into her mind, would Neteyam's feelings change for her as quick as her mother's had?

𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
Au'rai rested against a tree letting her tears spill from her eyes as she thought about Neteyam. She thought about the argument they had earlier, she couldn't help but think that they were falling apart. There's nothing in the world that Au'rai feared more than losing Neteyam, her Neteyam. The boy that saved her.