𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AU'RAIS POV
Today is the day that me and my siblings will teach the Sullys how to ride an Ilu. I'm very excited to see Neteyam again, I know we just met but he is very sweet and extremely good looking. I wonder if he thinks I'm good looking. I hope he does. I also hope I'm the one who gets to teach him today.

Me, my siblings, and my cousin Rotxo made our way towards the beach that the Sullys were waiting for us at. Rotxo and Aonung were having their own conversation while Tsireya and I spoke.

"So I noticed you and the eldest boy talking yesterday" Tsireya said smiling at me

"Oh yes, his name is Neteyam he is very kind" I smiled back

"Do I see a crush coming on?" She smirked

"Don't think I didn't see how you and the little brother were looking at each other" I nudged her

"Do you think he's cute?" She asked me

"He's alright" I shrugged "definitely not as cute as Neteyam tho"

"Agree to disagree" Tsireya stated with a giggle

"What are you two skxwangs talking about?" Aonung asked interrupting our conversation

"I bet they are talking about the forest boys" Rotxo teased

"Shut up Rotxo!" Tsireya said annoyed "we were not"

"You better not be. I'd rather die than have one of my sisters crushing on one of those forest freaks" Aonung stated

"Says the one that was staring down Kiri the whole time" I said which made Aonung roll his eyes

"Whatever. I'm just saying you two better not get any ideas"

We continued to walk towards the beach and when we got there the Sullys were there. They were having a conversation when they turned to see us. Me and Tsireya did the I see you sign which they returned, Aonung and Rotxo being the assholes that they were didn't do it.

"Well are you guys ready to get started?" My sister asked

"Yeah for sure" Lo'ak smiled excitedly

"Very well then. Lo'ak come with me I will teach you" Tsireya said taking a hold of Lo'aks arm and taking him away with her. Who would've thought Tsireya was so bold.

"I'll take Kiri, Rotxo you can take Tuk" Aonung said

"What? No you know I'm not too good with children I think it would be best if you took her Aonung" Rotxo said

"No no Rotxo children hate me but they love you! I think you should take her" Aonung grabbed a hold if Kiris arm and dragged her away quickly. It was so obvious that both of these boys were crushing on Kiri. I've never seen either of them act this way. It was kinda...cute, I guess? Rotxo rolled his eyes and took Tuk with him which left me and Neteyam all alone. Perfect.

"Well I guess I will be teaching you today" I said inching a bit closer to Neteyam.

"Are you a good teacher?" He asked with a smirk

"Depends on who you ask" I teased. "Come I will show you the Ilu."

Neteyam was a quick learner it only took him a couple times to be able to ride an Ilu almost flawlessly. I couldn't say the same for his brother though. Lo'ak was on about his 50th try and he was still falling off. Since everyone decided to make it a joint effort to teach Lo'ak how to ride an Ilu that left a lot of extra time for me and Neteyam so we sat on the shore and we got to talking.

"Tell me about yourself" he said looking towards me blocking the sun from his face with his hand

"Well" I started as I laid back in the sand "I'm the youngest of my siblings, I'm 14 years old, and I'm totally crazy as my parents would say" I looked to him and he was already looking down at me "what about you"

He chuckled before he followed my actions by laying back in the sand.

"I am the eldest of all of my siblings, I'm 16, and my parents think I'm absolutely perfect."

"What's that like?"

"What's what like?"

"To have your parents think your perfect, bet it's great"

"You'd be shocked" he said turning his body to face me and I did the same "it's tiring sometimes especially when you make a small mistake and it turns into a whole thing. I feel like I can't even enjoy my youth most of the time, I can never mess up and I have all of these expectations that I have to live up to"

He was right. I was shocked to hear that. I always thought it was easy to be the favorite child. No one was ever getting onto you and everyone loved you. I never would've imagined any of what Neteyam told me. I wonder if my sister also goes through this.

"Wow I guess I never thought of it that way"

We continued to talk before the rest of the group came and joined us.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Tsireya asked the Sullys

"Nothing why?" Asked Kiri

"We should have a bonfire! It will be the perfect opportunity to get to know one another" Tsireya stated happily. She was right that would be really cool.

"Sure that'd be fun" Lo'ak said

"Well then we'll see you guys later by the shore" Tsireya said. We all bid our goodbyes and left to get everything ready for the night to come.