𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

OMNISCIENT
"Bro hurry up!" Lo'ak whisper yelled as he walked quickly and sneakily.

"I'm going do you not see me?" Neteyam whispered back as he followed Lo'ak. It was night time in Awa'atlu, everyone was asleep in their pods, which made it the perfect time to have a meeting. Everyone agreed to meet at Kiri and Aonung's home since there would be no parents around.

Neteyam and Lo'ak had snuck out of their families pod while Tsireya and Au'rai did the same. Lo'aks birthday was exactly one week away which meant that if they were going to make a plan now was the time to do so. After some time of walking and bickering, Neteyam and Lo'ak finally made it to Kiri and Aonung's hut. They went in and saw Kiri handing Aonung, Tsireya, Au'rai, and Rotxo some kind of herbal drink.

"Finally you guys made it" Aonung teased as he rolled his eyes.

"It was Neteyam's slow ass fault." Lo'ak stated as he sat next to Tsireya "He was walking so slow. Hi baby!" Lo'ak smiled as he sat next to Tsireya. Au'rai giggled at their bickering while Neteyam rolled his eyes and sat next to her.

"Last time I checked I run faster than you skxwang." Neteyam retorted before wrapping an arm over Au'rais shoulder. Rotxo tried to suppress the chuckle that lingered in his chest.

"Oh my Eywa can you guys stop arguing for one second?" Kiri complained as she took a seat next to Aonung.

"Yeah guys we need to come up with a plan to stop this whole thing once and for all." Tsireya stated before taking a sip of her drink. Everyone was quiet for a while and thought about ideas, til finally Au'rai remembered something Neteyam had told her a while back.

"Tey what about what Moat said?" Everyone's attention turned to Au'rai and Neteyam. They were all intrigued in knowing what Moat had said.

"When we were in the forest, Grandmother told me that if our parents did not agree to let us be together, we could return to the forest." Neteyam looked at his siblings intently. "We could go back home."

"That sounds good to me." Lo'ak smiled. Tsireya looked unsure, the reef was her home, sure she liked the forest but she was afraid of living somewhere new. "What do you think Reya?" But at the end of the day all she wanted was to be with Lo'ak. She knew she'd be fine as long as she was with him.

"Let's do it" Tsireya responded with a determined smile. Kiri also smiled but she was slightly upset. She knew she couldn't leave the reef. Aonung would be the next Olo'eyktan and she's be the next Tsahik, she wouldn't ask Aonung to give up his future. Aonung, being the good mate he was, noticed how Kiri's mood changed so he whispered to her.

"We can visit them whenever you'd like ma Kiri. I promise." His words made Kiri smile, she was happy that Aonung was trying his best for her to be happy as well.

"Alright here's the plan." Neteyam began "On the night before Lo'aks birthday, after rehearsal for the ceremony, we'll go home and gather a few things and we'll leave later on when everyone is asleep."

"So just like how we're doing now?" Rotxo questioned.

"Yes exactly. Lo'ak and I will have the ikrans prepared and you guys can meet us down by the beach" Neteyam explained to Au'rai and Tsireya.

"What about the patrol group?" Tsireya stated. Every night a group of men was given the task to patrol the village to make sure everything was okay. "They'll surely notice us leaving."

"They usually don't patrol the south of the island." Aonung spoke. "If you leave that way it'll probably be fine, you'd just have to be quick about it."

"Alright then, we'll leave at midnight from the south of the island." Lo'ak said. The group continued to speak for a while longer perfecting their plan. Nothing could go wrong, if they made one false move, everything would be over. After some time, everyone went home and rested for the day ahead.

Au'rai slept happily that night. She was happy that she'd finally get to be with the man she wanted to be with. She would be able to love Neteyam freely without the fear of anything. She'd finally get her happy ending.

Very short chapter! But we're getting soooooo sooo close 😝😝😝. I've been feeling very inspired to write these days so that's why I've been posting a lot recently😭😭😭. Anyways it looks like they've hatched a master plan 😝