𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

AU'RAIS POV
Sahné and I danced together closely. He had his hands on my waist and we moved to the beat of the music, the way the people around us were doing. He was still the great dancer I remember him being. He was always my favorite dance partner, but now I can confidently say, Lo'ak is my new favorite. I've never danced with Neteyam, although I would really like to.

"You're still an amazing dancer Syulang" Sahné said as he looked at me with a smile.

"You're not too bad yourself" I replied.

We continued to dance. Suddenly I felt him start to move his hands lower on my backside until they reached my butt. I was about to say something when suddenly the music ended.

"Thanks for saving me a dance beautiful" he gave me a smirk before walking away. I shook it off and walked to find Kiri.

NETEYAM'S POV
To say I'm furious is an understatement. Who the fuck did Sahné think he was?! How could he have the balls to touch Au'rais ass?! Lo'ak and Tsireya had to hold me back when it happened. When the music ended Sahné began to walk in my direction. Before he could reach me Tsireya said something in my ear.

"Remember Neteyam, he needs to think Au'rai is dating Lo'ak"

"But I have to say something Tsireya! He touched her inappropriately!"

"And Lo'ak will take care of it!" She said back grabbing my hand harshly

"I hope you don't mind me dancing with your girl Tey Tey, she's just so beautiful. Couldn't keep my hands off her" Sahné said with a smirk.

It took everything in me not to punch him in the face. But I had to pretend like it didn't bother me because why would it? If I wasn't Au'rais boyfriend I wouldn't mind. And also that stupid ass nickname pissed me off too.

"I don't see why I would mind Sahné." I smirked back "I'm not her boyfriend, Lo'ak is" I said as I nodded towards Lo'ak. He looked angry, but I know he's not pretending, he's actually angry. Lo'ak cared about Au'rai deeply.

"Oh come on Tey Tey. Don't play dumb with me"

Okay now I was really getting mad.

"What are you talking about"

"I've asked around. I know you and Au'rai have a thing. I'm not stupid you know? I know you and Au'rai are actually dating. This whole thing is just a cover so your parents aren't on your ass." He stepped back and looked at Lo'ak and Tsireya. "I know about you guys too. I know about all of it." He continued to keep that stupid smirk on his face. "Trust me this won't last long. And guess what Tsireya, you might actually get to keep Lo'ak!"