𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

NETEYAM'S POV
Au'rai and I looked through my families pod, trying to find one of Tuk's toys that she had been looking for. Our parents were busy doing some more planning for the mating ceremony so it was the perfect opportunity to hangout with Au'rai, that was until Tuk came and basically forced us to look for her dumb toy. I would never be the one to tell her but to be honest, she probably lost it in the ocean. We're constantly having to tell Tuk not to bring her toys down to the reef or she'll lose them but she never listens. So now me and my girlfriend have to be the ones to look for it.

Au'rai was looking through baskets to see if it was in one of those while I looked in other places the toy could be.

"Any luck babe?" I asked her.

"No not yet" she replied. "What is this?" I turned to see what she was talking about and saw that it was a picture of me and my family. She held it in her hand and looked at it in awe. I walked towards her and rested my head on her shoulder.

"That's a photograph" I said

"Did someone draw this? It is very good and realistic. No one draws that beautifully here" I chuckled a bit at her words.

"It was actually taken by a camera"

"C-camera?" She struggled to say. I nodded my head to show her she had said it right. "Is that something from your clan?"

"No, a camera is something from the planet my father came from"

"From Earth, yes?"

"That's right. Sky people use it to capture moments and they stay frozen in time forever."

"So it's kind of like drawing a memory?"

"Yes kind of" I smiled down at her. She was still looking at the photograph. She placed her pointer finger in the place I was in the picture and she gently ran her finger over the image of me.

"You look beautiful ma Teyam" she said looking at me with a big smile. Her words made me blush. Suddenly I got an idea. I went to one of the baskets in the hut and looked through it until I found what I was looking for. It was a different type of camera, my dad said it's called a Polaroid. You take a picture and it comes out instantly with a white frame around it.