one more night

- felix -

     hyunjin whimpers beneath me as my hand slides down his stomach. the desperate sound in his voice reflects my own desperate emotions, bringing memories of our first kiss to the surface of my mind. at the time i was convinced it would be our last. tonight, the same burning fear has returned and with it the intense desire to make every second count. so instead of giving in quickly to the promise of satisfaction, i hold back, prolonging our pleasure as long as i can.

     hyunjin, however, seems to have other plans. i feel a chill as his long slender fingers graze the skin above my waistband, then a slight tug as he starts to pull it down. opening my eyes, i pull away from the kiss and snatch one of his wrists in my hand. pinning it to the bed with my body weight, i grab his other wrist and do the same.

"what do you think you're doing?" i demand in a low voice, almost a growl. hyunjin's eyes widen and he squirms beneath me, his pupils dilated and lips red and puffy from our kiss.

     "i just..." he murmurs quietly. i feel him strain against my grip and then hear him moan softly with his mouth closed. he's enjoying this, not having control.

     "say it," i press, staring down at him intensely.

     "i want to feel you," he pleads, his eyes gazing into mine only to glance away shyly a moment later. his words and innocent eyes send a burning sensation through my body. i lean to kiss him again and he lifts his head from the pillow to meet me, eagerly accepting my lips as if not kissing me had been torture. his neediness radiates from him, intoxicating me.

     i let my lips travel down his neck and chest, being careful not to leave marks where they might be seen. once i reach his lower chest, my restraints are dropped and i bite and suck on his smooth skin, painting it red and shades of purple. leaving him pretty reminders that will linger long after i'm gone.

     hyunjin doesn't seem to mind. his wrists are slack in my grip and the sound of his heavy breathing and occasional moans fill the air as he melts under me. i take it all in. his soft skin and the beautiful sound of his voice. finally, i pull away and look at my work. the sight of an already wrecked hyunjin beneath me sets my gut ablaze.

     i lower my hips to his and roll them forward, giving him a taste of what he wants. hyunjin groans loudly at the friction, his eyes rolling back in his head.

     "moreee," he begs, grinding into the air that i filled a moment ago. his wrists fight against my restraining hands, wanting to break free.

     "take off my shirt," i command, releasing his wrists and sitting back on my shins. he scrambles into a sitting position, reaching forward to remove my shirt. as he does, he purposefully touches as much of my bare waist as possible, wanting to savor everything he can get. an electric feeling lingers in the places his palms brushed my sides.

     when the shirt is off, he tosses it to the side and then looks me over with big round eyes. i watch as his gaze trails down my slenderly muscular shoulders and arms, all the way to my lap. then he slowly traces up my abs, chest, neck, and face. he stares at my lips for a minute before returning his gaze to my eyes.

     keeping my focus on hyunjin, i slowly unbutton and unzip my pants. testing him. he bites his lower lip, clearly restraining himself.

     "good boy. now take off the rest." i rise to my knees to give him better access and he doesn't waste a second before pulling my jeans and boxers down at once, releasing my cock near his face. his breath hitches at the sight and i have to restrain myself. my anticipation grows by the second as he strips off my pants and socks. his eager submissiveness is making my mind go hazy with lust.