flower

- felix -

     i beam as the boys congratulate and welcome me. happiness floods my mind and i hug each of them tightly, thanking them.

     "we still have half an hour of lunch break left. has everyone eaten?" chan asks once we've all settled down. everyone nods. "great, well after the success of our last tiktok, i asked felix if he would be kind enough to film another one for us and he agreed. did you have something in mind, felix?" chan questions, looking at me expectantly. suddenly everyone is watching me in anticipation and i realize that i'm supposed to have an idea.

     "oh, uh... one second." not wanting to look unprepared, i whip my phone out of my back pocket, almost dropping it in the process, and hurry to open tiktok. thankfully, i saved some stray kids video ideas the other day.

"let me just find the audio..." i murmur as i click into my saved sounds and tap on the first one. i shake my head after the first few notes. "this isn't it," i say before pausing it and looking for a better idea. i scroll through until my eyes rest on a specific one. i chuckle, remembering the chaotic idea that had come to mind.

"okay, so i had this crazy idea, and you can definitely say no, but it uses the song "flower" by jisoo-"

"ooo i love that song!" jisung chimes in and the members hum in agreement.

"okay, great!" i say as i navigate to the top videos on the sound and find the one i'm looking for. i tap on it and turn the phone towards the group who huddle together to get a good view.

"awwhhhhh," chan, hyunjin, jisung, and jeongin swoon at the cute dog who gets revealed from behind its owner's fingers.

"such a little cutie!" changbin exclaims in a high-pitched baby voice as the dog pants happily. when the video ends and starts replaying, seungmin looks up from the screen.

"am i the dog?" he asks, as a smile tugs on his lips. before i can say anything, jeongin chimes in.

"i want to be the owner!"

seungmin glances at him before quickly looking away.

"that sounds good," i agree. "do we want to go up to the roof to film it?"

"sounds good," chan agrees. "do you need all of us?"

"it's up to you guys. do any of you want to do one too?" i ask the other five. they look around at each other before hyunjin answers for the group.

"no, it's okay. but i definitely want to watch."

"me tooooo!" changbin says in a cute voice, tweaking seungmin's ears.

"ew, we don't want you there," seungmin says in english, shoving changbin away which causes him and the other members to laugh. while they're distracted, jeongin and seungmin dash for the door together and i quickly follow after them, smiling at hyunjin as i close it behind me.

i turn in a circle with my phone's camera facing me as i try to figure out which angle has the best lighting. once i've decided, i point to a spot for seungmin to place the chair.

"here would be good. and the background looks nice too."

"are our outfits okay?" asks jeongin and i look up from my phone screen to check them out. seungmin has on a blue and white sporty jacket and jeongin is wearing a nice gray button-up and black glasses. the outfits don't match but they look good to me.