teeth

- hyunjin -

     i didn't know that felix had this side of him. nothing about his soft appearance or deeply sensitive personality suggests it. but here he is, his eyes burning with fire and his jawline even more defined from his clenched teeth. he stares me down, causing my skin to prickle and burn under his harsh gaze, heat rising to my cheeks at the feeling.

it's not that i like seeing felix this way; i never want felix to feel upset and being the cause of his anger is even worse. but, if i put aside the reason that he looks this way, well...

     my brain is short-circuiting, my rational thoughts being replaced with the urge to touch him. i want to feel his arms around me. i want him to do whatever he wants with me.

in the majority of my relationships, i was expected to top regardless of the fact i enjoy both positions. it's been years since i've been with someone who wanted me to bottom. maybe felix will be the person to change that. we have never tried penetration before, but our make-out sessions and sexual activities so far have been split, both of us enjoying dominating and submitting. my mind fantasizes uncontrollably about the possibilities, my thoughts straying further and further from the dinner table.

    i mindlessly repeat the actions required to eat and drink until my fork clinks against the empty plate, forcing me back to the present. i shake my head back and forth, trying to clear it.

     slowly, i look over at felix's side of the table. i keep my eyes low at first, noticing his empty plate and then his posture. he must have been waiting for me to finish eating. he is leaning back with his shoulders against the backrest and hips forward. i let my eyes drift up his neck to his prominent jawline and finally his lips. as i'm admiring their shape, one corner turns up slightly. on instinct, my eyes suddenly flick to his.

     the look i'm met with sends a shiver through my body and more images to flash in my brain. i bite down on my lower lip, trying to stay in the present.

     i hear the scratch of felix's chair being pulled out and watch as he walks to where i'm frozen in place. he reaches out his hand and i wait for his touch, but he only turns my chair to face him. moving his hand to grip the top of the backrest, he leans down to meet his eyes with mine. his face is so close that i can count all of his freckles.

     "do you find me hot like this?" felix asks, filling the tension between us with his deep voice. "when i'm mad?"

     my throat is suddenly so dry that it is almost painful as i swallow. what is the right answer? when i don't say anything, felix narrows his eyes at me.

     "no!" i blurt, "i don't like seeing you upset."

     felix tilts his head to the side and stares at me. waiting. i gnaw at my lip, trying to hold back what i'm about to admit.

     "yes," i whisper, confessing what i have failed to hide. "yes, felix. please."

     "please, what?" he asks, his voice rougher. my lip trembles. "what do you want?"

     he knows. he knows he has me wrapped around his finger.

     "all of you. i want all of you." i plead with my eyes, urging him to give in. i'll beg if that's what he wants. felix just looks at me for a minute, tracing my features with his dark eyes. then he leans in even closer, bringing his lips to my ear and speaking in a low voice.

     "go get cleaned up. quick. and then meet me in the bedroom." he pulls back and starts stacking up dishes from the table to bring to the sink. it takes me a second to recover and process what he said before standing up and making my way to the bathroom.

as i shower, my mind is a haze of felix and lust. i clean myself thoroughly, trying not to moan as i get lost in thoughts about what is to come. all my concerns from earlier have been dismissed far to the back of my mind. i am the only one for felix tonight.

i turn off the water and dry myself quickly with a towel. i brush my teeth as i decide what i should wear or not wear. would felix want me to walk out like this? or put on some clothes for him to strip off? i compromise by slipping back on my sweatpants and t-shirt and leaving my boxers behind.

     butterflies swirl nervously in my stomach as i silently make my way from the bathroom to my bedroom door. i peek in and look around. the lights are dimmed and it's quiet. but felix isn't on the bed where i expected him to be. my eyebrows crease in confusion as i take my first step into the room.

     felix moves from behind the wall, a blur of motion as he slides his hand into the hair at the back of my neck and presses my lips to his. the sudden contact surprises me for a moment before i quickly melt into the kiss, my heart thumping wildly in my chest. his lips are hot and soft against mine. my face warms as his hand wraps around my waist and guides me towards the bed. once we're at the edge, he pushes me so that i fall back-first onto the comforter. a buzz of electricity flows through my body as felix leans over me, his eyes as sharp as before. he looks exactly how i had fantasized he would and it's enough to make me feel lightheaded.

he kisses me again, this time deepening it roughly with his tongue. i open myself to him eagerly, my eyes rolling back in my head. he tastes like mint tea, which he must have drank while i was in the shower, mixed with his natural taste. it's an addicting combination and i want more and more.

     he pulls away after a while and the sound of our heavy breathing fills the air as he reaches for my shirt. i lean forward slightly so he can tug it off and then watch as he throws it away from the bed before kissing me again. he focuses on my lips this time, occasionally biting and pulling on my lower one as his hand roams over my shirtless body.

—————————
spreading my switch-hyunlix agenda!

if you don't like it, i hope you continue reading anyway and enjoy the parts where you get your preferred top/bottom pairing <3

tap the star and i'll see you at the next update!

— starlostlovers