angel baby

- hyunjin -

i wrap felix's towel around his slender waist and carefully tuck in the corner to secure it. i fix one for myself and then turn back to the towel shelf to grab smaller ones for us to dry our hair with. turning back to felix, my heart does a flip at how gorgeous he looks standing in the bathroom door wearing only a towel. a part of me wants to mess around with him again, but a stronger part yearns to treat him like an angel for how well he treated me.

      i don't think i'll ever get used to how radiantly beautiful this man is. or the things he can do with his tongue.

i scoop down and pick him up at his thighs, carefully tossing him over my shoulder. he laughs and pounds on my back with his hands.

"hey, hey, hey! put me down!" he exclaims, and i start humming a little song as i walk us to my bedroom, pretending not to hear him. i nudge my door open with my foot and stroll in, walking across the space to my bed and tossing him down on it before plopping myself on top of him. he laughs again and i feel it resonate against my chest. i slide my arms under his body so that i'm hugging him tightly, pressing my bare chest to his and enjoying his body heat.

"are you getting hungry for dinner?" he asks softly, stroking my hair with his gentle fingers. i hum in response, feeling very cozy and not wanting to get up to eat. just then, a rumbling sound emits from one of our stomachs.

"was that me or you?" i ask with a laugh.

"probably me," he responds with a shy smile. "how about this, i'll cook us that chicken i saw in the freezer? and some vegetables? what do you think?"

i prop myself up so i can look felix in the eyes.

"you are so sexy, did you know that?" i respond, entranced by the way my boyfriend is proposing to cook for me.

"you're one to talk," he responds flirtatiously, tracing a line down my bare torso. i start having flashbacks to our time in the shower and bite my lip to resist kissing him.

"YOU'RE one to talk," i correct him, nuzzling my face against his cheek and placing a quick kiss there before rolling sideways off of him and onto my back. "your dinner idea sounds perfect. while you cook, i'll gather our wet clothes and hang them up to dry." a moment after i say this, felix sits up sharply in bed.

"wait... do you have a washing machine?" he asks, eyes big and his mouth covered by his hand.

"ah... yes?" i answer, confused why he is freaking out about this. dryers aren't common here, but almost everyone has a washing machine.

"jinnie, i could have just washed my clothes instead of you buying new ones!" his ears turn pink with embarrassment. "why didn't you say you had a washing machineeeeee?" he whines, covering his face with his hands.

"you never asked? plus, i wanted to take you shopping!" felix groans exasperatedly at this and flops down face first on the bed. he looks so cute and pouty i want to grab him in my arms and squeeze him.

"lixieeeeee," i tease him softly, sitting up to gently start rubbing his back with my hand. "baby, didn't we have a fun time? don't you like your new clothes?" he grunts into my comforter and a wide smile breaks across my face. "i liked seeing you in all the fancy clothes, baby," i remind him.

     then a thought strikes me.

"what did you think i did with my dirty clothes?" i ask and felix peels his face off the bed to answer.

"i honestly don't knowww," he whines in response and i bite my lower lip to keep from laughing. "i didn't even think about it. you're a 'kpop idol', so i guess i assumed they magically clean themselves? or a staff member does it for you?? i don't knowwwwww," he whines and drops his face back into the bedspread.

i can't hold back my laughter. it tumbles out of me and i wrap my arms around my stomach to try and contain myself. felix lifts his head to peek at me and i watch as he starts to smile and then slowly begins laughing as well. he sits up to laugh more freely and shoves his hands against my chest playfully. once our laughter slowly quiets down, i give him a quick kiss.

"you're hungry. we should dry our hair quickly and get started on dinner," i remind him, pulling away and picking up a towel to use on his hair.

"right, right. okay, sounds good," he agrees, scooching closer and melting into my touch. when i'm finished, felix does the same to my hair, his delicate fingers carefully drying each section.

     when he's done, i get up and walk over to his blue suitcase. opening it, i search for a cozy outfit for him to wear. my fingers brush against a soft fabric and i pick it up to reveal an oversized grey band tee. i grab some black sweatpants, underwear, and socks before turning to bring them to him on the bed.

     but instead of where i left him, i find felix standing at my closet with the doors open, scanning through the shirts hanging there. i quietly walk up behind him.

     "and what do you think you're doing?" i question him, my warm breath against his ear. he jumps slightly and i grin. he turns to show me the blue mahagrid shirt he's holding.

     "finding a shirt," he answers with playful confidence. instead of handing it to me, he slides it off its hanger and over his own head. it's big on him but in a cute, slightly-oversized way and i have to admit that he looks very attractive wearing my clothes.

     "i'm not complaining," i admit, and an idea pops into my head. i slide on his grey band tee, hoping to have the same effect on him that he has on me. once my head is through the neck hole, i see that it does. felix's eyes are wider than usual and his cheeks are tinged with a dusting of pink. i hand him the rest of the clothes i picked out for him and he changes as i finish putting together an outfit for myself.

- felix -

     when hyunjin is done hanging up our new clothes to dry, he helps me by chopping up the vegetables for dinner.

     as we sit down to eat together, he thanks me for the meal and i return the gratitude. while we eat, i make a game of stealing the potatoes off his plate when he isn't looking. he eventually notices and attempts to sneakily steal my radishes in return, but something always goes wrong. either i catch him in the act, or they fall off his chopsticks and we both end up laughing as he picks them up and eats them off the table.

     after we clear our empty plates, wipe the table, and put away the leftovers, we silently agree to relax on the couch. i turn off my "do not disturb" setting on my phone for the first time since we left for our shopping trip and a bunch of emails and texts come through at once.

     what draws my attention first are the three texts from dex.

dex: [6 video attachments]

dex: yo, felix! i finally had a chance to send these! they came out so good right???

dex: dude, you HAVE to tell me about your TWO 143 pass experiences!!! you've gotta be like... the luckiest person on earth, right??

—————————
LOOK, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T CONTINUE THE SHOWER SPICE. will you forgive me if i promise more spice in the near future? 🌶️

and don't forget to tap the star if you're enjoying this book so far! thank you, lovers <3

— starlostlovers