shower - bucky barnes

A/n - sorry everyone, this is one is pretty short but its a nice one. 

You had barely hopped in the shower when your boyfriend of almost 3 years, Bucky, opened the door. 

"Any room for me?" He said in a playful tone. "Nope" You sang, smiling at him through the slightly fogged up glass door as you started to wash your hair. Bucky chuckled, already removing his shirt over his head. Bucky stared at your silhouette within the steam that sheilded your body in the shower, just admiring how beautiful one could be, not only from the outside but the inside too. You were truely the most beautiful person Bucky had ever met. 

Soon all his clothes were removed leaving him completely bare. He opened the shower door carefully and welcomed himself in, your back was turned to him so he simply wrapped his arms around you from behind, shoving his face in the crook of your neck and placing sweet kisses there, sighing contentedly. You smiled at the feel of his arms around you, laying your arms on top of his much beefier ones and metal one. 

By now you had washed your hair but you hadn't washed your body yet, he obviously hadn't washed anything yet. You silently turned around in his arms and wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled up at him, lovingly, never wanting this to end, it was so pure. 

Abruptly, he picks you up off of the ground and into his broad arms without any difficulty, you instantly cling to him wrapping your arms around his neck letting them hang while wrapping your legs around his torso, while one of him hands settled on your lower back and the other on your ass. 

"Bucky!" You yelp, gripping him tightly. "Bucky!" He mocked in a higher tone. You gasp dramatically, Bucky copies you again gasping loudly. "Bucky, I swear to God, do not." "Bucky, I swear to God, do not." He kept copying you but pitching his voice higher to try and match yours. "I don't even sound like that" You whine. "I don't even sound like that" He whines. "Stop it!" You snap. "Or what?" He snared. "Or what?" You copy in a deep voice, causing him to laugh into your shoulder. 

"I'll drop you" He said in a playful tone, letting go of you for a split second making you slide down a little. "James!" You squeal, hookng your arms tighter around his neck as he lifts you up again, stabily. He giggled at you, looking at you lovingly, his eyes bouncing between yours. Nothing but love and happiness filled both your eyes as you gazed at eachothers dilated pupils. 

You roll your eyes which causes him to apologize multiple times and press sweet small kisses to the corners of your lips and cheeks and lips and right under your ear, really just everywhere on your face. Of course, you weren't actually upset with him because this was what you wanted, for him to give you those sweet kisses right where he was kissing you, probably a few of your favourite spots. Had to be. 

He pulled away to see you wearing smug smirk all over your face. He raised a eyebrow before opening is mouth to say something but you cut him off by kissing him passionately. Lacing your fingers into his hair, running them through his damp locks, making him hum and you to smile. He seemed to like what you were doing he groaned and pressed you up against the wall, deepening the kiss. 

Let's just say you and Bucky didn't make it to dinner with the team that night...