that guy pt 3 - lance tucker

A/n - this honestly isn't that interesting, i was in a bit of a rush writing this, it's not my best work but hopefully you enjoy it, this also does not have smut in it.

So, you had told Hope about.. that, and she was honestly ammused by the whole situation, she seemed proud? You don't know. She knows you're loyal and that you wouldn't ditch her for him, which is very true. The only down fall of telling her is now she is teasing you and nagging you about it 24/7. Currently, you were on the beam, practicing one of your beam routines, well, trying to. 

It's kind of hard, when a certain pair constantly snicker behind you, especially when that certain pair is your coach and her husband, yes, she told Ben, of fucking course she did, what else did you expect. Not only that but you are very sore down there from the night before, you don't care, you keep pushing through the pain, you had other things to worry about, you're just glad you finally got a good fuck. 

You know Lance has taken a interest in you and actually wants you and wants to get to know you but you don't want to yet, you just want to concentrate on gymnastics, that all. He knows that, he thinks its hot as fuck. He loves a women whose determined and hard to please and get, which is hard to find, all the women he goes to instantly drop to their knees for him, but you. You were different. 

That makes him want you even more. Since he first met you, that very first day, he didn't go to those women anymore, you were all he could think about, he had fantasies about you. So many. He would cum to the thought of you, every night since then, no one else. He was starting to think you wouldn't let him in but, yesterday, the literal best sex he had ever had with you, and its safe to say that that was the best sex you had ever had aswell. 

You could literally hear Hope and Ben giggling behind you, it was starting to get irratating. You let out a huff and let you head drop, so you looked up at the ceiling. "Would you two please, fuck up" You say, trying to sound as calm as possible. That was it. Hope bursted out laughing, unable to contain it. Ben had his hand covering his mouth tightly, obviously trying to sustain his laughter. 

You stood motionless on the beam, a hard scold spread across your face staring daggers at Hope and Ben. "Okay, okay we're sorry, carry on" Ben said still trying hard not to laugh. You didn't think it was funny, why did they think it was funny? You had no time to think about him right now, you were just concentrated on gymnastics at the moment. You carried on with your routine, occasionally side eyeing the pair that was watching you, giving you little corrections here and there, not many. 

You had a private lesson tonight so no other students where here, just you, Hope and Ben. Ben didn't really stick around long, he went back to his office, working probably. Hours had passed, and you were done, you had finished everything, bar, beam, floor, vault, everything. All your muscles ached, sweat practically dripping off of your skin. She ahd definitly worn you out, but then again she had to train you hard, she wanted to take you to the Olympics. You were stoked but you knew the training she would give you would be challenging, then again you liked a challenge. 

You were situated in Hope and Ben's office eating a apple listening to Hope blabber on about a Open Evening for all the parents and locals to come watch us do gymnast stuff. Thrilling. "What do you think?" Hope chimed. "Hmm? Creepy random people off the streets staring at my ass all night, yeah briliant idea" You smiled sarcastically. Hope rolled her eyes and scoffed, turning toward Ben. "Tell me its a good idea" She whined and wrapped her arms around Bens neck. 

"Its a good idea" He smiled, hugging her back. "Ew, please stop, i'm right here" You gagged, their affection making you feel a bit awkward. They both giggled at you reaction. "Seriously it is, we're raising money and even is they were staring at all of your bottoms, you'll be safe, we won't let anyone touch you" Ben promised. You nodded before taking a chomp ou of your apple.