barista - bucky barnes

"Sarah" You called out as you hold up a cup of coffee and a cream donnut in your hands. A women with a child attached to her walks up to you. "Thank you" She mumbles. "Your welcome, have a good day" You say with a friendly smile, she smiles back. 

You turned around to attend the coffee maker that was currently working it's magic. "Hey Y/n, can you go get the customer, please, I love you, thank you" One of you coworkers babbled, motioning to the man standing behind the counter patiently waiting for assistance. You chuckled at her words, patting her shoulder while whispering "Then can you sort out the coffee maker please" I plead. She nods with a smile. 

Turning your attention to the man behind the counter, he's tall, long, wavy brunette hair, cut a little higher then his shoulders, a slight stubble plastered across his lower face, wearing jeans and a dark red henley doing nothing to hide his muscular form, you could practically see his toned arms bulging threw the sleeves of his shirt, and metal arm?. Steel, blue eyes fixated on you. He was handsome to say the least. 

"Hi sir, what can I get for you today?" You asked warmly. "Could I have a mocha please" He replyed politely. "Yup, one mocha, have here or take away?" You ask with a smile. "Uh, take away please" You smile and nod. "And what was your name, sir?" You ask nicely. "Bucky" He says with a warm smile that makes your knees buckle. "What's yours?" He asks. 

You look up from the cash register to look up at him with a smile. "Y/n" You giggle. The noise you made Bucky's heart surge, it made him feel giddy, he didn't know why, but it did. "That will be $3.50 please" You smile warmly at him. He hands you a five dollar bill, his skin making cintact with his for a second, both of you make eye contact as both your cheeks flush a light red, thanking him you give him his change. "No, no, keep the change" He says kindly. "Oh, thank you" You say suprised at the kind gesture, tucking the change back into the cash register. 

He walks away when you turn to make his mocha. You grab a cup, a lid and a pen. You write his name on the cup before filling it with the coffee. You pop the lid on and walk back to the counter. "Bucky" You yell out. The same man walking up to you again with the same comforting smile, you return it as you hand him his coffee. "Here you go, have a nice day, sir" You say. "Thank you, Y/n" He says with a smirk before walking away out of the shop. 

As Bucky was walking out of the shop he took a sip before looking at the coffee up, seeing you wrote his name on there, along with a smiley face next to it. The simple curtsy made giddy again as a wide grin spread across his face. Taking another sip, he made a promise to himself to come by your shop again, and thats's exactly what he did. 

He came to your coffee shop almost everyday for the past month, ordering the same thing over and over again, always hoping to see you there, admiring the way you'd laugh, giggle and blush when he calls you doll. When ever it was your day off, or you called in sick or someone else assisted him with his order, he found himself disappointed, wanting to see you. He soon started to record the days that seemed to be your days off. Everytime he leaves the coffee shop, he always has the same warm, fuzzy feeling inside, he can't help but fall for you. 

"Hey Bucky, the usual?" You asked Bucky as you saw him standing on the other side of the counter waiting for you with a huge smile, seeing the smile on your face. "Yes thanks, doll, do you think I could have it here today?" He asked. "Yeah, sure, what ever you want" You replyed kindly, blushing a bit from the pet name, he started calling you that the second time he came to the coffee shop. 

"Just take a seat, and i'll get your coffee" You said. He nodded before walking away to find a seat, then turned his gaze to you, watching you make his coffee, seeing beauitul and concentrated face. Looking up from what you were doing, you had the urge to look infront of you, you found Bucky looking at you with a small smile plastered on his face, blushing, you quickly look away and continue what you were doing.