that guy pt 4 - lance tucker

A/n - beware this one is very spicy, probably 95% porn also final part to 'that guy'

As he continued to drive, his gym centre came into view. Why are we here? I thought we were gonna fuck? "Why the long face, beautiful?" He snickered, catching the way your face slowly changed into a confued one. 

"Oh, no, nothing, just wondering why we are at your gym hall?" You wondered. "It will all make sence soon, hot stuff" He explained. Soon his car came to a halt, and before you knew it you were dragged out of the car and pressed up against the wall right next to the door of his gym centre. 

Both your lips devouring eachothers, mixing spit, hot breath coliding. Lance quickly unlocked the door and pushed you in, lifting you off the ground in his arms. You two made out vigorously as he made his way to the main room, where the big mat was and all the other things like bar, beam, you know. 

You arms were wrapped around his neck while your legs were wrapped around his torso. He had his hands on your ass, squeezing it occasionally. All the while still carrying you everywhere. You were stil dressed in your leotard and short while he was in his normal atire. You both won't be for long though. 

You two eagerly made out, Lance carrying you before soon dropping you to your feet. As soon as your feet made contact with the floor you brought your hand to the hem of his jacket, quickly flinging it off, followed by his shirt. "Eager? Alright then" He murmer against your lips. 

He ripped of your shorts before slipping your leotard off of your slim body, leaving you completely naked aside from your plain black panties. His hands made contact with your bare body, grabbing any skin he could get, not being too rough and not being to soft. 

You groaned, needing him, right now. You reached for his jeans, untangling his belt and sliding his jeans off, he kicked them to the side. He lifted you back into his arms, making his way off the big mat and over to the beam. "Wait, what if someone comes in and see's us?" You panic against his lips, still clinging to him as he holds to tight against him. 

"No, I locked the door, no one's here but us, beautiful" He muttered, setting you down and turning you around so his hard chest came in contact with your muscled small back. You feel Lance slide off you panties, leaving you utterly bare. He leaves open mouthed, wet kisses down you neck and shoulders. 

He rips his boxers off and slides his dick over your dripping core. "God, you already so fucking wet, baby" He hummed in your ear, cupping your boobs in his large hands. "Fuck me, Lance" You grunt out. "You want me to fuck you, huh, huh beautiful?" He teased, turning your head to kiss his hard. "Mhm, I do, real fucking badly" You whine. 

He slides into you without warning causing a sharp, loud moan to erupt from your throat, throwing your head back onto Lance's shoulder, he groanes in your ear, praising you and kissing where ever he could. The only sounds that emmited through the hall were skin slapping and your and Lance's , loud moans, groans, grunt and heavy breathing. 

His dick was literally scraping you insides, hitting all the right places. "Oh! Awh! Yes, fucking yes, Lance!" You moan, loudly. "Come on, Y/n, you can be louder then that" He grunted, now pounding in and out of you, at a almost un-natural pase. 

"Ahh! Yeah, fuck! Go harder, baby!" You almost scream, nails scratching at the beam in front of you, holding you and Lance in place. He listens and does what you say. "I'm gonna cum, beautiful" He groans loudly, his hips studdering when you squeeze around him. "M-me too, ah!" You yell in pleasure. 

"Ahhh, awh, oh my God!" You scream, letting go all over his cock whose still moving in and out of you, soon spilling out all in you. The over-simulation hits you and you start screaming, loudly, tears start to prickle in the corners of you eyes from how good it feels. "Oh! Lance you gotta stop! It feels t-to good" You scream, begging him to stop. 

He quickly pulls out and lifts you into his arms once again, moving to the big mat again. He lays you down on it, before crawling over to of you, kissing you. His elbows settling on either side of you head, yours running up and down his sweaty back, legs entangled. He starts to grind on you, making you whimper in his mouth. 

You feel him smile against your lips, you quickly flip him over so your now on top, you start to grind on him, this time it was his turn, he groans loudly, loving the way you take dominance, even though he's more of the dominant person, he'll do anything for you. 

With out warning you slide back down onto him, needing to feel him streching you out again. A long, loud moan makes it's way out of your mouth. You start to bounce, making his groan over and over again. Your tits are all over the place as you mouth hangs up a O shape. 

"You look like a fucking goddess riding my cock, Y/n, fucking, keep going, beautiful" He grunts out. "Mmmm, awh! Yes, yes, oh!" You blurb out, his cock making you silly. Out of no where both your orgasms explode. You scream his name as he yells your yours. You ride out both your orgasms as you collapse on top of him. 

He wraps his arms around you back, kissing you head, you wrap yours around his neck, snuggling into him. "Woah" He pushes out. "Yeah" You reply. "I'm not done though" He adds, flipping you back over to train kisses down your lips, to your neck, to your tits, to your stomach and then- "Awh!"

You wrap your legs around his neck pulling his mouth closer to your burning, dripping core. Clawing at his hair, he makes you cum, over and over and over and over again. Your now shaking, your whole body. You crying, not of sadness but because your so fucking satisfied to the point where it felt too good. 

He climbed back up to tower over you body again, covering your body with his. "Are you alright, beautiful" He asks, genuinely, kissing your jawline and lips. "Mmm" Was all you could say. He chuckled getting up and lifting you back in his arms, his pelvic bone hitting your clit and he walks, making you whimper. "Shh, baby, you're all good" He murmer against your ear, kissing it. 

"Where are we going?" You mumble, falling asleep on his shoulder as he carries you somewhere. "We going to shower, clean up, alright?" He states. "Are we done?" You say, almost sadly or whiny. "Yeah baby, we're finished for the night, we'll finish it properly tomorrow?" He adds, kissing your lips. "But I wanna suck your cock" You whine in to the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, "Yeah, well, you'll have to wait til tomorrow, my love" He says. "My love?" You question with a smirk on your face, lifting your head so your looking at him. "Mhm" He mumbled kissing you again. "Do you love me?" You ask smiling at him, kissing his cheek. He turns red. "Awwwww, wait what? The Lance Fucker Tucker is inlove? With me!? I thought you were a tap and go type of guy?" You explain. "Well, not when it comes to you, when I- you know what, I'll talk to you about this when your not sex drunk, alright baby?" He asks, smiling at you, kissing you. 

"Mmm, okay, but you love me?" You murmer, tucking your head back into his neck. "Yeah, I do, Y/n. I love you" He hums. You giggle, shaking your head. 

"Well, I love you too.....But this doesn't mean I'll be joining your gym team"