cramp free - bucky barnes

A/n - warning: smut!!!! period sex, p in v, oral sex (f receiving)  also very sorry for all the grammar mistakes. 

Bucky's eyes drop down to you again as you take a big deep breath, your eyebrows furrowing, feeling the same pain come back again. 

Bucky's always been the bestest boyfriend you could ever ask for. The whole 4 years you've known him and the 3 years of being together as a couple, he has not once ever stopped loving you and caring for you, and treating you as if you were the most perfect women in the world. 

Speaking of being a women...

As a woman, we go through womenly things. One being periods. Every single month. It's bloody horrible. We all know with some periods, come some pretty major cramps. 

Yeah, well you were having one of those days right now. And Bucky could not be more sweet to you about it. 

He had not stopped playing with your hair and rubbing your back and cuddling you since you had politely asked him to, earlier this morning when your cramps started to really kick in. He also so sweetly brought you a heating pack, water, some medication and your absolute snack, like the most perfect boyfriend he is. 

"Awh, doll, take some more meds, I hate seeing you in pain" Bucky hummed, repeatedly kissing all over your face, hugging you closer to his body. 

"Mm, m'fine, Buck" You mumble, trying to ignore the pain, snuggling further into his warm bare skin. All he had was boxers on, while you had a tank top and small sleep shorts on. "Doll, you are not fine, you started crying this morning from the pain, please doll, here" He murmured, trying to hand you a water bottle. "Here" He pushed, kissing you ear and jaw. 

You silently agreed, sluggishly taking the water bottle from his hands to your much smaller ones. Opening it to take a sip, passing it back to him. 

A comfortable silence took over for a little bit before Bucky spoke again. "Y'know, I did some research, research about periods and how to help with the cramps" He explained, placing small kisses all over your face. You hum, telling him you're listening. "And, it said to apply heat to abdomen-"

"Check" You mumble into his chest. He chuckles. 

"Massage the abdomen-"

"Check"

"Engage in gentle exercise-"

"No" Bucky chuckles at your quick answer, kissing your temple. 

"And there's another one that confused me, but I read more about it and I think it might help you, beautiful" He hums. "Yeah?" You whisper softly. "Yeah" He hums into your ear. 

"What is it?" 

"Reach orgasm"

You slow, wide cheesy grin reaches your face. A giggle bubbling out of your through. Bucky chuckles at your reaction. "What do you think about that one?" He asks, you can clearly hear the smirk in his voice. "Mhm. Good" You giggled out, slightly nodding your head against his broad, bare chest. 

He laughed quietly at how adorable you could be. He can not get enough of you. "You weren't being serious though, were you?" You mumble, slightly smirking yourself. He raised his eyebrows, smirking, poking out his tough out to the side when you looked up at him from your place laying on his chest. 

"What makes you think I wasn't being serious, Doll?" He tilted his face. You let out another giggle whist shaking your head. "I mean, I would be pretty messy, Buck" You chuckle, pressing a kiss to his chest.