Chapter Ten

"Oh Yibo, don't stop... ohhh..."

Zhao Liying's loud moans filled the cabin. And a few seconds later, Yibo rolled off from her body.

From the carpet, he stood up and went to the lounging chair and sat down. Still catching his breath, he reached for Zhao Liying's cigarette on the round table. Lighted and blew smoke. Then he pulled his zipper up. His shirt remained unbuttoned, exposing his sculptured body.

The socialite remained lying on the carpet, smiling and staring at the ceiling.

"That was... wonderful," she said and turned to Yibo, happiness on her lips. She looks like a cat that just finished a bowl of milk.

She reached for her underwear at her feet and put it on like nothing happened. Then stand up and dust the back of her miniskirt. She buttoned her blouse one by one although three buttons were left open, showing enough cleavage to tempt a saint. She walked towards Yibo. She sat down on his lap in astride, "this is the most exciting thing we've done, Yibo," she said softly. Fingers playing with his hair. "Making love with our clothes still on. We've done a quickie, lover boy, and yet you never failed to bring me to the edge of the earth."

Yibo smiled drily, blew a smoke upwards. He was tired and did not plan to have sex with his girlfriend. But a man had to be a saint in order not to fall into this. Even wood soaked in water can ignite it.

The party ended almost an hour ago. Through the ferry, the guests were taken one by one back to The Port of Tianjin where their cars were parked.

Zhao Liying was the only one left. She pulled him into the cabin. And before the door could be closed properly, she pulled down his zipper, went down on her knees before he could stop her.

It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy having sex with her. But there was something missing. He couldn't tell.

Zhao Liying was good in bed as she was in reporting. She was good at everything she did. She doesn't want to be outdone in anything she does.

"Yibo, honey," she said, fingers playing his chest. "It's true that Dad was on your side in the photo taken of you with Xiao Zhan. But you still can't convince me that you did it so he wouldn't be exposed to shame." Jealousy in her face and voice. "He's used to shame, have you forgotten?"

"There was nothing to it. It was only exaggerated by the media. And I already explained. Do I need to repeat myself?" Yibo barked impatiently.

She frowned at him thoughtfully. "You are irritable. You must be tired. Okay, I'll forget about it. By the way, Dad is asking me when you will talk to him." She reached for the cigarette he dropped in the ashtray and smoked.

He asked the question unnecessarily since he knew what she meant. "About what?"

"We've been dating for a year now. Isn't it time for us to talk seriously about ourselves? Daddy was urging me to marry-"

"We've talked about this, haven't we?" he said, boredom in his voice.

"Okay, but that was at the beginning of our relationship, Yibo. In the past months we have proven that we are compatible with each other. Isn't that enough for what we started without commitment to end up being committed?"

"I am not ready for commitment, you know that" he said, puffed his cigarette and blew the smoke upwards. He wasn't a smoker. In a week he was lucky to consume two sticks of cigarettes. The aftermath of sex is one of the motivations to force him to smoke.

"Yibo, you're twenty-nine!" Zhao Liying exclaimed exaggeratedly, which made him wince inwardly. As if at her age of twenty-seven he is already a grandfather.

Whatever he answers, Zhao Liying will never know. A knock was heard from outside the cabin door. It was one of the Yatch staff, picks up Zhao Liying to take her back to The Port of Tianjin.

"Do I really have to go?" she asked and was forced to leave his lap when Yibo stood up.

"I will be busy tomorrow and the days to follow. I will not go home to the island if it is not important." He led her to the cabin door and opened it. The staff stepped forward and hold Zhao Liying arm to accompany her to the lower deck and the waiting ferry. They were in the opening when Yibo bent down, giving her a peck on her cheek.

"I'll see you," she said.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.