Chapter Nineteen

The sun was setting when Yibo returned to the lighthouse. He parked the Chevrolet Silverado on the side of the lighthouse near the kitchen building. Then went around to the front and removed the door lock.

After a while, he went upstairs. On the floor was Zhan sitting on the rug, watching television. It looks like he has taken a bath because he has changed what he was wearing earlier with a new T-shirt. His shirt.

He was sitting on the floor in lotus position. It doesn't matter if his whole legs are exposed. Yibo knew he had nothing on under his shirt. Unless he dared to use one of his underwear, which he doubted he would dare.

And seeing Zhan again with his own shirt, a sudden heat spread through him down to the middle of his thighs. He took a deep breath and cleared his throat and willed the arousal to go away.

Zhan turned around as if she had just noticed his presence. "Oh. So, my jailer's back," he said, a sarcastic smile playing on his lips.

Yibo didn't like Zhan's calmness, especially when he was mocking him. He expected Zhan to just sit in a corner, anxiously waiting for him to return. Or maybe he would have broken all his things if he hadn't thrown them outside the lighthouse. If the basis is that he threw the antique figurine. Especially when he left the downstairs door locked. He didn't want to do that. But Zhan was safer locked inside. When he said earlier that he was afraid of being locked in a room, he hardly believed it. And if Zhan was telling the truth, he was sure that he would not be afraid if he closed the lower door.

He couldn't risk giving Zhan the chance to escape. He could use any of his shorts, even if they were too big. There are many ways to do it and he can run away towards the town. It will indeed be difficult to find the right way and he won't even be able to leave the ranch, but he doesn't want to risk Zhan's life if he goes astray.

"I've used your TV. I'm bored..." He pointed up the CDs on the rack. "I watched all of that. Is there any x-rated?" Zhan's words rimmed with ice.

He ignored what Zhan said and instead threw the plastic shopping bag in front of him. He saw the spark of interest in Zhan's eyes when he glanced at the bag. "Hmm. Marks and Spencer?" He cocked an eyebrow. "Does that exist here on the island? Well, I wouldn't be surprised. For a filthy rich like you?"

Yibo ignored him. "I've asked my cousin to bring you some things..."

"Cousin?" Zhan repeated. "So, does anyone know I'm here?"

"As a guest," he answered in a bored tone. His eyes focused on the shopping bag. "Those fit you" The contents of the shopping bag were taken out one by one. Half a dozen T-shirts, two pajamas- oversized T-shirts with Tigger and Pooh pictures on the front. A soft smile appeared on Zhan's lips.

And Yibo couldn't believe that something as simple as a smile affected him. Zhan continued taking out the items from the bag. Three pairs of walking shorts and two pairs of blue jeans. All carry expensive and imported brands. Except for a dozen undies, all of which were white.

"Those are of free sizes," continued Yibo. "The underwear is new. I bought them in town. They are not imported," Yibo said with a sneer, "but it will serve its purpose."

For the second time, Yibo saw the blush on Zhan's cheeks. But he noticed how he hid his embarrassment well.

"Thank you," he said insincerely. He picked up a T-shirt, walking shorts, and underwear and walked towards the bathroom.

Hsi gazed follows Zhan until he closed the bathroom door. He took a deep breath and looked around. Nothing has changed. His room is still the same as it used to be. However, he knows that it is no longer his old room. He could inhale Zhan's natural scent in the air. Even his own pillows had Zhan's brand and scent.

And he hated him all the more. Zhan ruined the peace and privacy of this place. Although it wasn't his fault that he brought him here, it was still the same thing-ZHan invaded his life. He sighed heavily. Stepped over to the computer table noticing some crumpled papers on the floor. Probably thrown and not shot inside the waste bin. He picked it up to put it inside the waste bin.