Extra Chapter

"A-Yuan! Baby! Be careful!"

Zhan shouted as his son ran around their villa while they were decorating the backyard.

It has been 5 years since Yibo and Zhan got married. And today is their 5th year anniversary.

"Dada!" Yuan shouted as he ran toward Zhan.

Zhan scooped him up as Yuan nuzzled his face on Zhan's neck,

"Love you, Dada" Yuan said as he hugged Zhan.

"I love you too, my baby" Zhan said as he showered Yuan with kisses.

"Why are you the only one who's hugging? I want hugs too!" Yibo said as he approached them, enveloping the two in a hug.

"You're done with your meeting, love?" Zhan asked Yibo.

"Almost. This should be done before the party starts." Yibo replied.

"I need to go back. I just went out to find you guys so I can recharge. I'll see you later, my loves." Yibo said as he kissed Zhan and Yuan.

💚💛❤️💚💛❤️💚💛❤️💚💛❤️

"Dada! Papa!" Yuan called his parents as he wants to blow their cake.

"Can I blow now the cake, Papa?" He asked as he looked at Yibo..

"Yes, you can, my baby." Yibo said as he stared at Yuan lovingly.

Yuan blew the candles and they cheered for him.

"Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart." Yibo whispered to Zhan as they watched their son play with the kids invited to their party.

"Happy Anniversary too, my love." Zhan said as he kissed Yibo on the cheek. "You were so busy earlier, you didn't help decorate the place." Zhan pouted.

"Sorry, sweetheart. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you tonight." Yibo said.

"Promise?" Zhan asked.

Yibo held Zhan's left hand and kissed his ring finger.

"I promise." Yibo said lovingly.