Chapter Thirty One

Zhan had been asleep for hours. He got up when he heard someone open the door to his room. He groped for the light in the lampshade above the night bed and turned it on.

In the dim red light, he saw Yibo standing in the doorway. His hand is still on the door handle. And he was still in his working clothes."W-what time is it?" His sleepy voice came out as a whisper.

"Almost eleven..." Yibo whispered back.

"Did you just arrived?"

"I waited for the speed boat to take Li Bowen..." Yibo paused, "The vet. He can't spend the night here because his son's graduation is tomorrow morning. He had to be there early but he will be back after lunch tomorrow. The speed boat will pick him up," he explained.

"Why does the vet have to come from the city?" The question was just so he could say something because Yibo stepped inside. The nervousness started to rise in his chest.

"His family is from here. His father used to be a veterinarian at the ranch until he died. Li Bowen married someone from the city a year ago." Yibo closed the door. "And let's drop the veterinarian subject, Zhan."

Zhan's heart started to beat harshly against his chest as the door clicked softly. "W-what do you want? It's late..."

"I'm dying, Zhan." Yibo sat on the edge of his bed.

"W-what?" He tried to get up, but Yibo held both of his shoulders and laid him down again.

"From wanting you... from wanting to be inside you." Yibo hand touched the hem of his oversized T-shirt.

"Y-Yibo... what are you doing?"

"I want you so much, Zhan, I'd die if you say no." Yibo's voice was husky. Yibo lifted his T-shirt over his head and took it off, ignoring his attempts to stop it. His undies followed next.

Zhan grabbed the bedsheet to cover his body. "Your modesty fascinated and intrigued me, sweetheart," Yibo whispered. Yibo placed his mouth against his ear biting his lobe gently.

A delicious shudder crawled through Zhan's body at the heat coming from Yibo's breath.

"Y-you couldn't want someone like me, Yibo. I'm a tramp... a vamp-"

Yibo kissed him and covered anything he could say, sucking his lips hungrily. Yibos tongue made love to his mouth. Darting in and out, exploring the sweet crevices of his mouth. Zhan gave a gasping breath.

"The reason why I stopped this morning," Yibo murmured as he kissed the corner of his lips. Zhan tried to open her mouth to cut off his explanations, but Yibo caught his lips, biting them gently.

"I stopped because I couldn't afford to make love to you in the sand. It would be uncomfortable for both of us and time would be short. I want to spend the whole night... or day making love to you until we are both senseless." Yibo's hand cupped his chest and fondled it with his fingers. Zhan moaned. His explanation was immaterial. He was ready to give himself to Yibo at that moment.

"You... smell of hays... of cows and of horses..." Zhan said incoherently. A low chuckle vibrated in Yibo's throat. "Does it matter?"

It was Zhan's hands who answered the question. They madly searched for Yibo's shirt-buttons. They hurriedly removed it one by one.

"Tell me you want me, Zhan, tell me," Yibo commanded, Zhan helped him remove his own clothes. It followed the jeans that were thrown on the floor.

"I want you, Yibo." Right or wrong. Zhan won't even try to understand. He might get out of this hurt and bruised. But let the devil take tomorrow. He wanted Yibo tonight.

"Oh, Zhan, sweetheart." Yibo's mouth landed on his shoulders, giving his soft flesh love bites. "My mind was filled with you the whole afternoon. I've been wanting to do this since that night in my yacht..."

I love you, Yibo. Zhan's mind screamed the words. His hand pulled Yibo's hair, and he arched her body, to give Yibo access to his chest. He acquiesced, Yibo's mouth moved to his naked chest, took turns kissing and stroking his pink nipples with his tongue. While his hand moved down.

Zhan shivered with uncontrollable passion. "Love me, Yibo, please...now," he begged wantonly, pressing his thighs against the hardness of his desire. Blue eyes were smoldering with passion as he poised himself between Zhan's thighs, he thrust not-so-gently. Full and hard, Yibo drove inside him. The pain was so unbearable that Zhan couldn't contain his cries.

Zhan had been asleep for long and was snuggled against his chest. Yibo could feel the strong tingling in his arm. But he had no intention of removing Zhan's head from resting on his arm even though he would never be able to move it. He had been staring at the ceiling for a while. Looking there for the answer to the many questions troubling his mind.

Xiao Zhan The Temptress. His innocent eyes were at odds with his sensual mouth...Yes, innocent because he's a virgin. No. Was a virgin. He took good care of it. He wanted to shake Zhan for some answers. To hurl at him for deceiving him... for making him believe he was the worst tramp who walked on earth.

No. Zhan didn't deceive him. Zhan didn't make him believe anything about himself. He assumed. He assumed the worst of Zhan like the rest of the world. Even his relationship with Zhuocheng was denied by Zhan. Zhuocheng was his friend-that was what Zhan said most emphatically. Yibo wanted to wake him up for explanations. But Zhan could barely speak to him the second time he made love to him. Yibo's promise of loving him the whole night until they went flat on their stomach never happened.

Even the second one he wouldn't want to do, Zhan would be bruised as hell. But he didn't want Zhan to sleep with pain as the last thing on his mind. He had to make it up for him. Zhan deserved that much.

Gently... Yibo made love to him. The foreplay had been longer this time. Yibo taught him many things in the art of love. Zhan was a willing pupil and a fast learner, being very passionate himself. Yibo wanted to satisfy him in every way possible... not because it was his obligation like he always does with those he has sex with.

But because he wanted to give Zhan the satisfaction and happiness, he brought him. Happiness, he did not know where it came from. Although Yibo was sure what he felt came from within.

And for the first time in Yibo's life, when they both reached their climax, the feeling of satisfaction was overwhelming.

It wasn't just the thought of sexual fulfilment. There was something else he couldn't define. Zhan moaned. His embrace loosened as if he wanted to break free and change his position. Suddenly Yibo was alert. His one hand resting on his forehead moved down to Zhan's body, pulling him closer possessively.

"Hmmm." Zhan lips touched his chest, giving a soft kiss in his sleep.

"Sleep tight, my sweetheart," Yibo whispered as mixed emotions filled his chest.