Chapter Twenty Three

Defeated, Zhan looked up and met Yibo's eyes. "What do you want me to do so that you don't ruin Zhuocheng's business?" He didn't see the expected satisfaction on Yibo's face when he gave up. Instead, his eyes are in a single line.

"You're ready to do anything for him?" Yibo was incredulous. Zhan answered with a gentle nod."You love him that much to protect him?"

A fleeting smile appeared Zhan's lips as he whispered, "Yes. I love him. And I would sell my very soul for him."

"Damn you!" Yibo said, savage anger on his face. His eyes blazed like blue flames. And for the first time in the past two days that they had thrown insults at each other Zhan felt fear.

Yibo looked like he was going to strike him. Zhan got up from sitting with fear in his eyes. Yibo's eyes flared up with anger at his reaction. Yibo held his face tightly.

"That's right," Yibo said furiously. "Be afraid. Because right at this moment I feel like strangling the unscrupulous life out of you!" And as quickly as Yibo grabbed his face, he let go of him just as quickly.

The next thing Zhan realized was the loud slamming of the door downstairs. He released the breath he didn't know he was holding. For a while, he remained sitting. And even though he was so high up, he barely heard the door crash below the lighthouse.

💚💛❤️💚💛❤️💚💛❤️💚💛❤️

In the vehicle, Yibo poured out his anger. The four-wheel drive almost flies under the forest. His chest was heaving at what Zhan and what he said. The bitch! The immoral... the...

He slammed on the brakes of the four-wheel drive. Even he fell slightly on the steering wheel from what he did. His chest heaved with rage. No one... no one had ever made him this angry.

He couldn't believe Zhan finally admitted he loved the man. And when Zhan said that he loved Zhuocheng, Yibo couldn't escape the sparkle in Zhan's eyes. And Yibo didn't want to admit that there was another reason why he was angry. His concern was for Ziyi alone.

And what about Zhuocheng? What feelings does he have for Zhan? Zhan also admitted that Zhuocheng loved Ziyi.

Did he want a rich woman for a wife and at the same time want Zhann for his body.

Oh, he could kill them both!