Tom

As I had my shower I was thinking. Crying.

What's the point. They can just find another guitarist, Bill has Rebecca, Rebecca has Bill. No one has to worry about me. And my mind will shut up.

There's no reason for me not to. I will do it tonight and I'm not backing out of it.

The whole time I got ready for bed I was thinking about it. I lay beside becca we talk a little bit, before she goes to sleep. I wait a little longer to hear Bills music stop playing so I know he's a sleep.

I grab a piece of paper writing my note.

_____________________________________________

It's no one's fault, and I dont want anyone to think it is, because its not.

It's better for me and everyone else. I can't take it anymore. And I don't know what's going on inside my head.

I love you Bill.

I love you mom.

I love Rebecca.

I love you Georg and Gustav.

Don't be mad at me. And don't be sad. Just be happy that I'm not going through what I was anymore. I couldn't take it, and now it's quiet for me. It will be quiet for all of you but sometimes quiet is better.

I'll miss seeing you all. I don't know what I would've  done with out you's.

Sorry.

Lots of love. Tom.
____________________________________________

I put the pen down folding the paper and bringing it over to the medicine cabinet. Taking out the box of full sleeping pills.

Taking them all and chasing them with some water. I placed the note inside the box and walked back upstairs into Bill room.

I hugged his sleeping body. Kissing his forehead. "I love you Bill." I whispered, making sure not to wake him.

I walked to my room where Rebecca was asleep. Hugging her, and kissing her beautiful lips. "I love you Rebecca." I whispered to her.

I lyed down next to her, having her in my embrace. I fell asleep very soon. Painless and peaceful.

_____________________________________________

Short chapter. I hope you like it, and more chapters will come, don't worry. Not many but I don't want to leave you hanging like that so there will be more.