Interview

We all walk into the mall, looking around to see where we want to go first. "Oooooo, I know." Bill says, clapping his hands and jumping up and down. Every time he does it, it makes me giggle and spread a smile across my cheeks. "Where!?" I ask in excitement, looking up to Bill, he grins. I look to see where he is looking. He points his finger towards Victoria's secret. "Sounds good, I mean, I wouldn't mind buying a couple of things for you, Rebecca," Tom blurts out without letting his smirk leave his face. "Oh my god, fine, we can go in, but only two sets, one for each of you," I groan out as I start to head towards the store with the boys tagging along, I secretly did want to go but didn't want to make it obvious, we make our way in both of then holding one hand each, Bill is skipping causing Tom and I to be dragged along, straight away Tom sees a pretty red bra and and panties, they had a laced with naked ladys all over them as its pattern. He grabs them off the shelf and runs back over to me. "Can I pleasssssseeeee get these for you? They would look so nice on you!" Tom pleaded for me. "These are technically for you, so you can choose whatever you want!" I insist to him. A massive smile spreads across his cheeks, making him squint, he looks so sweet and innocent when really he's kind of a slut I think to myself.
We wait for Bill until he finds something he wants, we see him skipping towards us happily, with a jet black bra and thong in his hand, his hands, one of the cups had a big sparkling skull on it, it was quiete revealing but I didn't really care as Bill amd Tom were going to be the only ones seeing them.

We all walk over to the changing rooms. A couple of people stare at us as there are two guys with me holding my waist, Bill and Tom sit on the small couch in front of the changing rooms. As it is an underwear shop the changing rooms are in the back of the store, that way they are quiete private. I step into the stall, closing the door behind me, I get undressed and try on the one Bill picked out for me first, I open the door, slowly stepping out to show the boys. They both cheer loudly and applaud me, I giggled into the palm of my hand before Bill stood up, walking towards me. He cups one of my boobs in his hands. "Hello salt," he kisses the revealed part of my boob then turns his head to my other boob cupping it in his other hand. "And hello pepper" he laughs while kissing my other boob in the same place, I chuckle for a second before Bill shuts me up by connecting our lips, I push away then go back into the dressing room to try on the other set Tom picked out for me, as I'm walking back into the dressing room I feel a hard slap on my ass, I turn to look at Bill but he is still looking down at my behind, checking me out.
I walk out of the fitting room in the deep red set "ooo lala" Tom says jokingly whilst looking me up and down, admiring me. He stands up, spins me around then pulls me closer to him, his hands trickle down to my butt and he squeezes my cheeks lightly, I slightly let put a gasp as my ass is still stinging from before when Bill spanked me. I suddenly hear a familiar voice beside me. "Ew, yous are so disgusting," my brother says, walking into the back room with a girl beside him. "Do you know her or something?" The girl whispered into Ollies ear but still loud enough for me and the boys to hear. "Yeah, she's my sister," Ollie explains to the girl. "Your just mad you can only fuck one girl at a time, yet your sister and do two guys, and also if you think this is disgusting, you should have seen what Bill was doing to me before" I tease my brother, all he does is scoff before Tom interrupts him "also check the seventh channel on TV, your sister will be on there tonight, and who knows she might even wear this underneath" he says picking up my panties strap and flicking it against my skin. "Will do, and I'll show mum what you're doing, and she'll drag you out of their house in no time." Ollie fights back, trying to get me mad. "I'll just tell her I saw you with a girl in Victoria's secret with condoms in your hand!" I say, still standing confidently with Tom holding me. Ollie shuts up and walks down to the last stall and sits down while waiting for the girl to change.

Tom kisses my lips harshly before pushing me back to get dressed into my clothes. We pay for our goods, then start walking around the mall. Tom and Bill take some pictures with people, and there is the occasional paparazzi. The twins were shocked that there wasn't more, but it was nicer that there wasn't like thousands of paparazzi almost on top of them.