once again

I moan as both of the boys give me love bites on my neck. Bill moves up to my lips and swiftly pushes his tongue in me, Bill puts his hand up my shirt pushing closer and closer to my boobs, a squeezes one lightly and toys with my nipple, his other hand on my neck keeping my face close to his face, moan into the kiss as I can feel dick pushing up against me, I realise I didn't finish him off earlier and he's probably dying for me on top of him, I slither my hand down his pants and in his boxers, we both moan into the kiss as Tom finds a sweet spot on my neck and nibbles at it, I start to rub Bill, slowly caressing Tom's abs at the same time, I push my hands into Tom's boxers again, he's still sensitive from last time but he still wants more, I push both of their boxers down and their dick fling up at the same time, I smile into the kiss as Tom let's out a small gasp, I slowly lower down to the ground using the wall to keep me from falling, I spit on one hand and start rubbing Tom harshly. I lick Bill as I push my head back and forth on his dick, Bill puts his hand behind my head blocking me from hitting my head as he starts using his hip to thrust into my face, I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my heat pulsating, Bill slows down and pushes his meat all the way to the back of my head and squirting his cum my throat forcing me so swallow.  I look up and look into Tom's eyes. "Be good for me, Daddy." I moan out, I stand up and pull Tom and Bill back down to the media room, lust filling me eyes. I pull two chairs out in front of the couch. "Sit." i ordered the boys they follow my directions, I tip toe back over to the massive couch and lay down, spreading my legs apart, a clear view for the twins. "Take everything off." I dictated both the horny teenagers in front of me. They both take their shirts and socks off, leaving them butt naked. I giggled before I start to strip off all my clothes  putting on a show for Tom and Bill as they beat their meat. Tom groans at the view of me. It's obvious he wants more, I'm fully nude and I start to make my way back over to the couch laying down and spreading my legs apart again,  I lick both my index finger and middle, continueing on to rub my clit aggressively, I breathe out but I don't moan as I realise Bill and Tom knows my body more than I do, I don't let it show and continue giving the show, I slowly move my fingers down to my vagina pushing my fingers inside of myself and curling my fingers, I whimper a little as I hit just the right spot I keep going until I moan loudly, I stand up and strut my way over to Tom and Bill, I put one finger in Toms mouth letting him lick all my goodness off my fingers, I then take two steps over to Bill putting my other finger in his mouth. I pick up Bills hand and drag him over to the couch, I use his belt from earlier to tie his hands together. I pin him down to keep him from moving as I move my heat down to his heat, I stick him inside of me while he can do nothing, I moan as the new position allows him to go deeper inside of me, I roll my hips around on his disco stick as we both moan and whimper, Tom continues to watch me get fucked and moan, it turns him on seeing my face dribble for someone's dick...As I get close to my high I keep riding him increasing my speed as everthing starts getting sloppy. I scream in pleasure, my legs are shaking, as I continue, soon after Bill finds a way to untie himself and flips me over, he pounds into me, after almost a minute he let's out a loud moan and scream.

He gets off me and sits back down as i say it's now Tom's turn. "I see you behaved for me, Daddy." I say teasing Tom, he jumps on me and immediately pushes his dick inside my heat. I scream out in pleasure, digging my nails into his back as I'm overstimulated from Bill. I look over at Bill, and he smiles at me. He likes it when I cry in pleasure, Tom grabs my hips and pounds me into him even harder. "YESSSS!" I scream as I know that I'm going to have another big orgasm where I can't walk. They always feel the best, I can feel him twitching inside of me as he fills me up with his cream, he doesn't stop though, Tom keeps pounding me for ages, I dig my nails into his back drawing blood from cutting him, I let out a loud scream and start shaking in enjoyment, my eyes roll to the back of my head and I keep moaning and whimpering, Tom pulls out of me letting all of our cream dribble out. I release a breath, as I was unhappy that it was over. Tom groaned as he sat beside huffing, trying to catch his breath. The room smelt of sweat must and even a hint of fish, but no one cared. "That was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life," Tom and Bill say at the same time. I grin as I'm pleased that I pulled two guys at the same time, let alone twins. Bill grabs his and Tom's boxers, Bill passes Tom his boxers, and they slip their bottoms on, I climb off the couch, and find my panties I slide them on and climb back into the middle of the couch under the blanket and try to drift off to sleep, I feel a dip beside me and see that Bill is beside me, I feel another dip to the opposite side of me, Tom wraps his arm around my stomach pulling me closer to him, I pull Bill closer to me, I'm sandwiched in-between them both keeping me warm and snug.

I wake up to Tom shakinging me awake. He was dressed, ready to go somewhere. "Do you want to go to an interview with us today, but we have to go shopping before and then we can go to a party after the interview." Tom explains in hope that I say yes, I nod and smile as I love shopping and parties. "I'll go get ready, and then we can leave." I yelp in excitement. I hop up and run to the shower, I hurriedly rip my panties off and throw them to the side, not bothering to shut the door. I jump in the shower and turn the water on washing my face and body. I get dressed into a tiny black miny skirt, a dark red velvet spaghetti strap top, some red heels, and some black jewellery. I do my makeup, and tell the boys I'm ready to go.theu run down stairs and run to Bills cars, I jump in the back with my tiny bag beside me, we all bukle up and rush to the mall.
Tom and Bill get out of the car and open my door for me, helping me step out of the car before I even have the chance to undo my seat belt.

_______________________________________
I am going to make these all much less smutty because I want to add some more story other than just smut, but also make sure to vote and give me any suggestions. XOXO. Tilly🩷