wtf?!

It was a couple days before the tour and me and Ollie haven't convinced mum to let me go yet so we thought today might be a good day, I still hadn't had my abortion yet but me and my bother knew it was best we kept it a secret so there was a better chance she would let me go for an entire month with a bunch of boys. I was a little chubbier, but it was barely noticeable, and plus, I was getting my abortion done in Hamburg anyway... If my mother let me leave so she wouldn't even notice a thing.
"Hey, mum, so Ollie and I have something to ask you!" I said excitedly as my mother had been in a good mood lately. It was strange but not bad, so I was really hopeful for her answer. "Yes, kids, what is it?" Mum said, looking back at us, smiling genuinely. "You know my friends Tom, Bill, Gustav, and Georg, right?" I asked nervously. "Yeahhh, why?" She blurted out. "Um they were going on tour for a month and travelling the world, and I was hoping I could go with them, it's all free and I'll be safe because they have body guards and I will be back stage the whole time I promise!" I reassured her. She sighed but didn't seem mad. "I'd like to meet their mother and all of them properly if I'm going to let you go with them but other than that okay you can go, I'll just have one less kid bothering me!" She said jokingly. I laughed as she stood up to make herself a coffee. I ran over to her and jumped into her arms. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, YOUR THE BEST!!!" I exclaimed. "I'll go call the band and tell we can go over to their place in a bit!" I yelled, still excited but trying to calm down. Me and Ollie ran upstairs together. "Shit, you didn't even need me!" Ollie wisper-yelled. I giggled and made my way over to my room and called the boys' home phone. No one picked up... I called Bill, and he didn't pick up. I called Tom, and he didn't pick up. I then called Gustav and Georg, but no one picked up. I started to ring Simone, and she picked up almost immediately. "Hey babes, what's up?" She questioned happily. "Are the boys practising, I called all of them, but no one picked up." I explained to her concerned. "Yeah, they are. Usually, they can't hear their phones ringing because of how loud they are!" She laughed out. "Also, my mother would like to meet you and the band before I leave to go on tour with the boys. Is that okay with you?" I questioned, curious for her reply. " Yes, of course, any time today, I'm free, and you guys can come over, and I'll have a coffee with your mother!" She answered back joyfully and excitedly. "Great, I'll tell her we can come over when she's free! Thank you so much for welcoming me and stuff even after what you found out... also, dont tell my mum im pregnant and that i had sex with your sons. otherwise, she won't let me go. " I breathed out. "Oh don't worry, not to offend any one but Tom is kind of a slut. One time he brought home FIVE girls and all you could hear was moaning and groaning all night! It was awful." Simome laughed. "Oh my god, five girls crazy, how did he even last that long!?"I exclaimed. "Well, you'll just have to ask him. Well, any way, see you soon. Bye!"."Byeee!!" I exclaimed.

TIME SKIP

Ollie, mum, and I were all out the front of their house, walking up to their door. It flung open before we even got close. Bill was there all dressed up with a massive smile on his face. I lit up with joy amd blushed, he was always so joyful and dressed up ready for what ever was going to happen no matter what. "Hello... what would you like us to call you!?" Bill said gesturing to my mother. "Just Kaylee." My mother blurted out. "Well, hello Kaylee, it's so great to meet you!" Bill offered.
We all made our way inside to see Tom on the couch shirtless watching TV and Simone making coffee. "Tom, get a shirt on right now. What have I told you!... Any time we have guests, you need to wear a shirt. It's not very welcoming to have the first thing you see when you walk into someone's house to be a shirtless teenage boy!" Simone scolded Tom. "Okay, okay, jeez." Tom replied as he stood up to go upstairs. "Oh, hey Rebecca!" Tom greeted me. I waved back and smiled. "Come in! Sorry about that, Tom is kind of a... really boyish boy, let's just say." Simone apologised. "Oh don't apologies, I understand we both know what some boys are like!" My mother joked.
We were all chatting and talking at the table with Tom and Bill on each side of me. I was just laughing at a joke Simone said when I felt a hand on each of my thighs. Tom and Bills hands on me upper thigh squeezing, I clear my throat so I don't do anything dumb. I can feel them glancing at each other and smiling at my reaction. My breathe hitched up my throat when I felt a finger graze my heat I looked down to see Tom's veiny hand under my skirt. I ignore him and see it as Tom being Tom. Immediately after I feel another finger pushing up against my heat, I start to sweat and try not to moan at the rubbing at my heat. Bill pulls my panties to the side and Tom starts fiddling with my Clit like it was a joystick on a controller. He does stop even when Simone or my mum looked over at us to ask us a question. "So how long have you been a band?" My mother asked the twins. "Uhh almost 8 years I think" Tom answered. He just acted like nothing was happening! How was he not scared that we would get caught, the same goes for Bill, he was just so casually helping Tom play with me! I looked over at Tom to gesture him to stop but he just ignored me and played with his piercing. I glanced over to Bill he was just smiling. I had turned so red I was basically a tomato already and I was sweating so much you could ring out my clothes. "Are you okay Rebecca you look hot, do you want me to turn the air conditioner on?" Simone asked concerned. "Uhmm yeah, that would be great, but I'm just going to freshen up, and then I'll be back." I said with a little shake in my voice from trying to contain myself. I walked to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I was red and my face was a little moist. I wasn't wearing any makeup as it was a casual day so I was able to wash my face.
Tom barged into the room. "Shit, Tom, you could have knocked, i could have been naked!" I scolded him. "It's nothing I haven't seen before..." he slowly moved closer to me. "And what were you amd Bill doing out there we could have got caught and then I definitely wouldn't be able to go with you!" I wasn't mad at the fact he was touching me I was mad at the fact I wouldnt be able to go if we did get caught. "Come on, I know it turns you on when we could get caught" his eyes peeked down at my lips, I could feel his breath as we locked eyes. Tom dived for my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth, our tongues wrested until he finally gave in and let my tongue slide into his mouth. I moved my lips down to his collar bone and nipped at him. He let out short small breathes to my touch trying not to be loud. He pushed my back against the sink and tugged at my shirt. "May I?" He asked eagerly, I nodded and helped him undress me, his eyes lit up when he found out I wasn't wearing a bra. my neck dropped back as he suckled on my nipple, his cold lip ring stinging my boob. His hand sqeezed my other tit fondling with my nipple. I tugged on his hair knowing he loved it. Tom peaked back up, his lips red and swollen from sucking on me. Tom forced his lips onto mine then quickly pulling away to pull off his shirt and pants. I slid down my skirt and ripped off my shoes and socks. He looked my body up and down, his bulge grew for me. Tom dropped to his knees, kissing me starting from in between both of my knees and down my stomach. Once his lips touched the hem of my panties, slipped his finger through my thighs and into the piece of fabric that  covered my heat. His finger slightly grazed my clit as he pulled my panties down with on finger. They dropped to my feet and I kicked them off swiftly. Tom spread my legs and kissed my heat before standing back up and leaving a soft kiss on my lips. I pulled down Tom's boxers and rubbed him lightly teasing him. Tom flipped my around and pulled my head to his mouth. "Be good for me, baby, and be quiet." He wispered into my ear. He bent me over the sink and lined his tip up, then immediately plunged into me. I let out a small gasp as his tip his one of my soft spots from the new position. He kept thrusting into me, and I looked into his sexy brown eyes through the mirror. He noticed and grabbed a fist of my hair, pulling me closer to him. "You like when Daddy fucks you like this?" (I'm sorry I know this is cringe😭) Tom asked sensually. I nodded before he bent me back down and pushed my hips harder into him. His cum shot into me sending me a tingle through my body, he kept pushing into me until I reached my climax.
Tom reached beside him and picked up a cloth to clean me and himself up before we left. We got dressed and left first to avoid suspicion. I sat back down next to Bill and gave him a small smile. He giggled and smiled back. It was obvious he knew what happened.

TIME SKIP

2 days later
Bills POV
Kaylee had agreed to let Rebecca go on tour with us. I was getting packed when I heardthe door bell ring, it was Rebecca. She had 3 suitcases, but honestly, I couldn't judge she had all her clothes and everything she needed. I had two, but she needed more stuff than me and the boys, so I just ignored it. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss.
I had finished packing my suit case after all the boys, and it was finally time for us to leave. We are going to Hamburg first, and Rebecca was getting her abortion tomorrow, so we were all quiet nervous.

_______________________________________

That one was a little smutty but not the most but the next can be smutty if you would like just tell me and then I will make it like that but I am going to try to make a bit of a twist and I don't know if any one will see I coming but it is coming. Also make sure to vote.XOXO. Tilly