LA BABY

After we arrived at the hotel, I made it to my room that was shared with the twins.

I dropped my bags and dumped myself on the bed, letting out a big huff. Tom plopped beside me, wrapping his big arms around my waist and resting one leg over mine, basically using me as a body pillow.

We had a show in maybe an hour as the time was now 5 o'clock so we have to leave right about now but since the stadium is close we can rest for a while. Bill also joined

-
After a while of being sandwiched in-between them we sat up and got ready for the big concert. It wasn't just one regular concert. It was their biggest yet. 36 thousand people will be there, all tickets sold out. This is a big night for them, so we thought to make it memorable.

I never told you, but we have been practising some songs in my book, just for them, the biggest crowd they will get for the whole tour and maybe even the rest of their carrier.

The songs I will play are.
Twilight(bôa)
Your face(Wisp)
Duvet(bôa)
These are probably my favourite songs by far, so it will be fun.

The boys will also play the original lib de sekunde, from when they were devilish. I haven't heard that one. They didn't want me too, they wanted it to be a surprise.

-

We finally made it to the stadium, and the boys are about to go on stage.

I can heat screaming from the crowd, begging for the band to come out

-

we were back in the changing rooms, getting ready to leave. I was next to Tom's room, and Bill was next to Tom.

As I was removing my makeup, I heard a short and light knock on my door. "Come in!" I slightly yell, just enough for them to hear.

The door creaks open, I look up into the mirror to see Tom standing at the door, a smile already on his face, a smile forms on mine too.

"Hey, beautiful." Tom compliments

"Hey, handsome." I mimick him.

Tom walks yowards me and sits on the stool beside me, watching me.

"What do you want?" I giggled.

" whaaat? Am I not allowed to look at my absolutely beautiful girl." He complained dramatically, acting offended.

"So are you just going to sit there and watch me take off my face?" I ask. Tom nods and rests his head on his fists, elbows on the vanity. He continues to just admire me as I take my makeup off, a smirk on his face.

After taking off the last of my foundation, Tom gestures for me to come sit on his lap. I comply, I wrap my legs around his waist, my butt on his thighs. He holds me around the waist kissing my neck softly, leaving small little wet spots all around my skin, a small breath of pleasure leaves my lips, ad he nibbles my sweet spot just under my ear.

He pulls me closer onto his lap. That's when I realise why he's really here. He's in the mood. It's not like he's not always in the mood.

I start to grind on him slightly. He groans against my neck, sending vibrations throughout my body. Tom pushes some hair away from my neck giving him more space to work his magic on. I help him by moving my head to the side, giving him more of an entry.

I slide my hand down his toned figure tracing his chest and abs.l, till I find the start of his jeans. I palm his bulge, through his pants. He let's out a gasp. I giggle but continues to put pressure on his meat.

He pulled me off his lap and placed me on the small grey couch next us. As Tom hovers over me, breathing intensly against my neck, resisting the urge to pull me apart. I push him away, my hands against his chest. I just wanted to look in his stunning, engaging eyes that will capture you for hours, keeping you in a trance. He looks down away from my eyes shyly, turned red. "What?" He giggled, obviously flustered. "nothing, your cute when you get shy, I like it." I lied. I did love it when he got shy but that wasn't the reason I did that.

He didn't say a word more and continued to make put with me, out tongued intertwined, wrestling, you could say.

He started to tug on my shirt. I sat up giving him more help to strip me. Tom followed on  by taking off his and my clothes.

Now just skin to skin, heavy breathes to heavy breathes and our body's getting sticky from body heat. Tom worked on my nipples forcing moans and whimpers out of me. Whimpers only when I felt his teeth softly dig I to my delicate skin. I gasp as he starts to dig his teeth deeper. He flips us over so I'm on top, new for him to want to be on the bottom.

Toms POV

I bite at her nipple teasing her.

"Shit Tom just let me fuck you already." She demands. Before lowering her hands from my cheeks to my length. Rubbing me.

She lifts her body up slightly then drops down fast, without me knowing I'm already in her, she was so fast I didn't even knotice.

Her eye rolled back into her head, I smiled at the pleasure I caused her. "Fuck you feel so fucking good, Tommy." That's new.

I guided her hips on my torso as she bobbed up and down, riding me. I felt up her curvs, touching each and every part of her body, completely ignoring the fact she was causing me immense pleasure. She made me blind. Blind from reality. Blind of all the shitty things in life. I love her i truly love her.

She the first person I've ever felt this much love for. She's my soul mate.

"FUCKING HELL!" Becca sqeals. Her eyes screwed shut. I felt her walls tighten around me as she came. How long was I zoned out?

She didn't stop jumping up and down on me, until I came.

After a few minutes I finished inside the condom. She fell ontop of me both of us breathing heavily, exhausted a d out of breath. I'm so fucking hungry. I'm really hungry.

"Is there any food in here?" I ask becca. "Yeah there's some sandwiches in that mini fridge over there." She points to the small white fridge with food provided by the people who own the stadium.

I carefully place becca beside me. I rummaged throught the fridge for the ham sandwiches. I ate all 4 of them,  ut none of them helped, god I'm so starving. What is wrong with me? Why have I been so hungry lately? I have been eating so much lately but I'm some how getting skinier. And skinier. No matter how much food, of all types I eat. Greasy, dry, wet, junk healthy, fruits, vegetables, meat, etc. I'm just still so hungry, I feel so exhausted, and tired and drained.

I ignored my feelings as I've just ate four whole sandwiches. I'll go to the docters when we get back to Germany.

_____________________
Kind of a short chapter but I needed to get something out as I haven't posted o. This in a while amd  chapters will come out more often hopefully as the holidays are going on at the moment!!!