just a school day

I rip my clothes off and throught them to the side of the bathroom and jump in the shower not letting the water warm up and purposefully let out a moan that can be heard from Toms room, just to tease to boys, I let the water run down my back and into the drain, I close my eyes and relax after my big night shortly after I use the twin mums shampoo to wash my hair then wash my body and face, I jump out of the shower and rummage through their draws for a new toothbrush, I couldn't find a Spain tooth brush so I have call the boys, I figured it would be fine though as my plan to tease these boys would be greater, whi knows I t could turn into more, but who with, I don't care they're both hot. "Boysss" I yell with a slight complaining tone in my voice. "YEAHH" they both yell in sinc, they come close to the door so i don't have to yell and knock on the door "could you get me a toothbrush please?" I ask genuinely needing it "Oh and a towel" I add on as I noticed there is no towels  hanging up. I wait for a minute before I get a knock on the door. "Here's your towel" Bil says through the door I open the door with one hand covering my boobs and the other covering my heat, " can you put it on the bench behind me please?" I ask still with a flirty tone. He opens the door more, looking at my naked body teasing him, his eyes widen and we both blush from the scene, I look down and see his boxers tightening around his bulge as it slowly gets bigger, after a second he snaps out of his trance and places the towel down behind me, as Bill leaves he sees Tom he pushes past him and rushes off to his room covering his bulge and trying to push it down. Tom walks in confused then looks up to see your boobs and shape infront of him, also teasing him, he doesn't even try to hide his grin and looks you up and down, then puts your toothbrush on the counter beside you then leaves also with his boxers tightening around his bulge. Both twins had left and the door was now shut, you let out a breathe you didn't know you were holding in.

You wrap the towel around your body tightly and brush you teeth. Softer you finish in the bathroom, you make your way down the stairs to the kitchen where the boys both were, Bill was sitting at the bench stools eating toast and Tom was infront of Bill also eating toast, look over at me when they hear me walking towards them I ask if I can borrow Bills clothes and make-up, he nods not knowing what I said but not caring as he was blinded by my wet hair and half naked body next to him, as I'm about to leave to go to Bills room and see Tom grinning and using his tongue to fiddle with his lip piercing, soot him a smirk then walk off to Bills room. "Does she know what she's doing to us?" Bill whispers behind me. "I don't know but I like it" Tom adds to Bill.

TIME SKIP

Bills POV
We are walking out the door and Rebeccas is wearing a super tight cropped shirt that is see-through enough that me and Tom can only just see her nipples, she is also wearing a some of my low rise cargo pants with one of my spiked belts, the pants are just low enough to see herbelly button piercing and subtle v line, as she closes the door I look over to her again amd let out a shaky breath, she smelt so good and looked to sexy, Tom was also looking at her with nervousness in his eyes, it was unusual to see him like that as he was usually confident and cock every day, Rebecca walked past us to Toms car and round up his hand and slapped her ass... HARD, Rebecca let out an unexpected moan then covered her mouth in embarrassment, me and Tom both looked at each other and then burst out in laughter, she slapped us both then bolted to the back seat of the car Tom followed proud as he got his revenge on Becca and jumped in the drivers seat of his car, I got into the passenger seat next to Tom, and Tom then started driving to school.We pulled up to school and jumped out everyone's eyes were on Becca, Ollie walked up to Becca and asked if he could hang out with us for the day since he hasn't got friends yet, Rebecca finally gave in and let Ollie stay with us but only with the convincing from Tom. Not long after Gustav and Georg joined us and everyone started chatting. "Everyone's looking at you Becca" Tom whispered just enough for the whole group to hear " yeah I know, but why" she questioned. "Your top that's why...,we can all see your nipples through it" I added on."shit! Can you actually!?" Rebecca cried out
"Oh well, I guess people are just gonna get a nice show today" Rebecca said sarcastically, as she gave up. "Here's my jacket" Ollie offered. "Thank you so much Ollie-" Becca was cut off by the bell. "Bye, love you, have a great day bro!" She added as he left to his first class.

TIME SKIP

Rebeccas POV
It was lunch time and walked out of class with both Tom and Bill's arms interlocked with mine as I skip towards Ollies class where we meet and then go to where I now sit, Gustav and Georg sit down after about a minute of waiting and then Tom, Bill, Gustav, Georg and Ollie all make up a lunch for me put of their lunches as I forgot to bring my own, I got a blueberry muffin, half a ham and cheese sandwich, a red apple, a packet of salt chips and a tropical juice. I thanked them all and started eating all the food they gave me as every one chatted, I opened my juice but suddenly Tom and Bill brought up this morning when Bill and him both saw me naked, I almost spat out my drink when heard him say it especially since my brother was at the table. "What the fuck, that's so gross why were both of looking at her when she was naked, that's my sister you weirdos" Ollie blurted out trying to hold in his gags, I turned red in embarrassment and tried to hide my face while he told the whole story no matter what my brother thought and about how I called them both hot and even how I moaned when Tom slapped my ass, I wanted to melt into the ground but then I mentioned the Twins. "Says the two boys who got boners 3 times in one morning because of me" I said giggling, they both turned red and looked at my to see if he was mad, the only expression on his face was disgust from hearing all the sexual things his sister had done and seen in one morning, we all burst out laughing losing our breath but still laughing the whole time Bill and Tom weren't laughing they were so embarrassed. "Whatever" both the twins say in sinc to each other still embarrassed.

TIME SKIP TO LAST PERIOD

I was in math class sitting next to Tom  not paying any attention to the teacher and just drawing on my paper  when I feel a tickle on my arm I see Toms' veins hand tapping my arm gently, when he notices me looking at his hand he points at a small folded piece of paper in front of me.

'Come over after school?'
□Yes.      □ No

I read the note and smile, I tick the yes box and hand the note back to Tom he smiles as he reads that I said yes, I text my mum to tell her that I'm having another sleep over and the put my phone away as I smile.

TIME SKIP

I'm over at the twins house and I watch all the boys practice some of their songs, I keep looking over at bill looking in his beautiful eyes and giving him flirty winks any time he looks at me, they finish practising and we are all talking in there hangout room talking about Australia and how it was there. "How many boyfriends did you have there?" Tom asked interested in my answer. "Um I didn't have any but I did have sex with all of the hottest boys in my grade, and I think that was maybe 28 guys" I added with confidence. "Holy shit, that's more than Tom!" Bill adds. "How many girls have you fucked Tom?" I say as I want to know how many times he's had sex since it's less than my body count. "I'm pretty sure my body count is now...27" he said also confident. "Shit me and Gustav have a test tomorrow we have to go study" Georg interrupts. "Awwww are you sure you have to go" I say sadly.
"Yes we are sure, sorry, Byeee!" Gustav adds onto Georg as the both walk out of the door heading towards the front door. "Damn okay then, what do we do now?" I ask upset. "Truth or drink maybe?" Tom suggests  with a smirk on his face. Me and Bill both nod in agreement and we all head upstairs to the kitchen do get a hat some paper and of course some vodka and a shot glass, we all write 10 juicy questions each and throw them in the hat to shake up, we take all the stuff into the lounge room and sit down on the carpet, we set the rules as if you can't answer the question you have to drink, Bill picks out the first paper and reads it allowed, "what's your body count?", "my body count is 12" Bill answers confidently, it is now my turn "how many people have you actually cummed to?", "what the fuck?... um okay, well I'm taking a shot" I take the shot and then it is now Tom's turn. "Out of the whole school who do you want to fuck the most?" Tom pours himself a shot and is about to take a shot when I interrupt him "Wait I wanna know" I say flirting with him just knowing what his answer will be "C'mon I want to know aswell it'll be funny!" Bill adds "only if Bill says who he wants to fuck the most too" he says with a jokingly mad tone in his voice.