just the three of us

Bill agrees and forces Tom to tell who it is "Rebecca."he says smirking and with lust in his eyes, Bill gasped and continued on "the person i want to fuck the most is also you, Rebecca..." I lock eyes with Tom and then Bill, lust and heat fills the house, Tom crawls closer to me and kisses my lips and pushing me back onto the floor so I'm laying down Tom moves to my neck leaving love bites as Bill crawls over and sticks his tongue in my mouth, I moan into the kiss as Tom finds a sweet spot mixed with the sensation of Bills tongue in my mouth Bill pulls apart from me as Tom picks me up and Bill leads to Tom's room "can we?" Tom breathes out asking for consent I nod yes "yes please" I moan out before he throws me onto his bed and Bill jumps on top of me and makes out with me while Tom digs through sock drawer for condoms, I pull away from the kiss trying to speak and Bill dives to my neck covering my neck and collar bone in more hickeys "I'm on the pill" I yelp as Bill hits another one of my sweets spots, Bill moves to the side to make space for Tom, I feel the mattress dip beside me, Tom pulls my face to face him, he then dives for my lips slipping his tongue inside of me, the both tug on my shirt asking to take it off I sit up as they pull my shirt of letting my boobs fall free,I lay backdown as the both lower their mouths to my boobs and using their fingers to pinch and twist my nipples, I moan as both of them soon start licking and suckling on both of my nipples.
They both take their shirts and pants off leaving them both in their boxers. I can feel my heat pulsating to their shirtless body's, I look down to their boxers seeing both of them bulging, I start to unbuckle my pants gesturing for some one to take them off, Bill dives back for my neck and chest covering me in love bites, he pulls away and I dive to his chest now giving him kisses and hickeys all over his neck and chest, Tom has unbuckled my pants and had pulled them off throwing them to the side, I pull my legs apart giving Tom access to my heat he rubs my clit through my panties and then pulls them off, Bill jumps off me and stands to side of me pulling his boxers off, his length springs out and slaps his abdomen, Tom starts liking my clit aggressively accompanied but the cold touch of his lip piercing on my heat too makes me moan "please!" I begged for Tom's length inside of me, his takes his boxers off and his length slaps his abdomen, they really were twins. Tom sticks his thick tip into me putting my legs over his shoulders and thrusts into my pulsing pussy, Tom groaned as I moaned louder than I ver have before, Bill steps closer to me as I stick my tongue out showing him what I want, I start tearing up due to Tom's tip hitting my soft spot harshly "you look so pretty like this" Bill breathes out right before he puts his meat in my mouth, I start bopping my head back and forth making me cry more Bill grips my hair and pushes my head onto his meat faster and further into my throat my moans grow louder with the two sensations combined making me sensitive, Tom grabs my waist holding me in place as he smashes his hips into me harder bruising my legs, it was so intense I couldn't moan any more all I could do was scream, Tom groans as his warmth leaks leaks inside of me, shortly after I cum and he rides out both our highs slowing down and eventually pulling out, all of his liquids ooze out of me,as I moan in slight annoyance that he's done, Bill is still choking me as he pulls out his cock "can you do you more?" Bill asks with lust still filling his eyes, Bill sticks his tips inside of me making me let out a loud moan as I was still sensitive from Tom fucking me, he slowly fills me before he thrusts aggressively inside of me increasing his speed my the second, I start screaming from him fill me up, my legs are shaky and weak, it feels like they would break if I stood up but I loved it, Bills hand slides up my body to my throat as he pounds me, he starts choking me I stop making sound as Tom looks into my eyes he smiles and starts kissing me sliding his tongue down my throat, Bill then releases ny neck as he creams inside of me, Bill let's out a whimper and groan but keeps going fast trying to savour the moment, I pull away from Toms lips and let out a load moan, scream and, whimper, "you going to fucking kill her" Tom laughs out jokingly, Bill pulls out and his cream pours out, my make up was smudged and running from all my tears, I try to catch my breathe and let my legs fall to the side as my chest was heaving up and down, I was sweaty shaking and exhausted but also happy and satisfied, I was still letting out little moans even though nothing was happening they were so aggressive it felt so good and my body could still feel it. I tried to stand up to get to the shower but my legs gave in and I collapsed, the boys jumped up and picked me up and laid me back on the bed.

I asked one of them to run me a bath so Bill ran to the bathroom in Tom's room and filled his bath tub with water, "are you ok? why did you fall?" Tom asked concerned. "I'm still having an orgasm but it's a really, really big one and I can't walk" I said smiling with tears in my eyes, "your shaking are you cold or something?" Tom laughed "no you both pounded me really hard, I'm shaking because of my orgasm, have you never seen a girl do this before or something" I chuckled as the look on his face was hilarious, Bill ran back out and asked if I was okay, and Tom nodded yes as I giggled also saying yes.

They brought me to the bath tub in their arms helping me walk and placed me in, I let out another moan, my vagina was so sensitive at this point any thing that touched it would make me whimper.

_______________________________________
Your very welcome for putting that picture in your head and I hope this is a smutty enough book for yous and there will be more chapters but I'm tired so I am going to go to sleep.
XOXO.Tilly💋