circus

If you don't listen to icp idk what's wrong with you but when it comes to the part. I'll tell you when to play the music, when it's the right time.

Toms POV
I have a plan for tonight. I am going to ask Rebecca if she wants to go to my next appointment, but there's a circus on tonight and it's a special one, with one of my favourite bands, but I want to surprise becca and Bill with it, becuase they preform during the show, but imma just say it's a normal show.

And well see if becca likes them. I know Bill does but not as much as me, he does know their songs though from when I play their songs.

Also 2 more days till I see my therapist again. So that's good, ibam feeling a bit better after letting my feelings out about mine and Rebeccas relationship. I don't know if her and Bill are a thing yet, but I'll ask and see if she should do it tonight, I just don't think it's fair how she's dating me and not him and he doesn't even know. So I'll ask.

I get up off my bed and walk down the hall way to Bill room I can hear a movie and I know beccas in there, they wanted to have a movie night but I got other plans. I open the door seeing them cuddled up together eating popcorn and watching a horror movie, they're cute together.

I tip toe over to the bed and take a seat next to them wrapping my arm around Rebecca. She gives me a peck on the cheek before moving to a different position, so she's not just hugging one of us.

"So I know you two wanted a movie night... but there's a circus on tonight amd I really want to go to it. There's like motor bikes and shit going around in balls, and I think it will be super cool." I introduce the idea. They look at me with their eyebrows raised, Bill and becca glance at each other and nod. "Sure, I'm up." Bill blurts out. "Same, when is it?"

"In about 2 hours so if you wanna start getting ready now, do it. Also Rebecca I need to talk to you in private in a minute"

"Yeah sure, I'll start getting ready."

I give her a kiss then leave the room as she follows. Once we get to my room I take a seat on my bed and tapping the space beside me for her to sit next to me. She takes that opportunity and sits next to me. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asks

"Well, you know how me and you are dating? Does Bill know?" I ask

She shakes her head "I didn't want him to get jealous or anything, but I'm waiting for the right time to ask him." She replys.

I nod to show her I heard her then continue. "Well I just thought maybe you could ask him tonight, unless he asks you first but yknow."

"Oh my god yes ill do it tonight's a good idea. Maybe before... actually ill do it after." She says. I nod in agreement.

TIME SKIP
As we make it to the show, we buy our snacks, both beccas hands ingulfed in mine and my brothers hands. We walk to the front of the massive red and white tent.

We pass the the tickets to the collector and enter. I got tickets close to the front of the stage. It was expensive since there's famous guys here but that's fine, I can afford it.

Once we sat in our seats for about 5 minutes waiting for everyone to arrive the lights darkend and a spotlight shun on the stage. Some people started to put out instruments, and a microphone.

"What are they doing, I've never been to a circus with this in it?" Bill asks. I just shrugged my shoulders and look back at the show.

Bills POV

I don't know what Tom is up to but I know it's something. He keeps smirking at me and giggling, then he looks at Rebecca ai
and gives her signals, there doing something. I swear.