🅐︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅝︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎🅡︎🅔︎ 🅦︎🅔︎🅡︎🅔︎ 🅣︎🅗︎🅡︎🅔︎🅔︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

We ended up finding Ranboo eating a Lunchable in their closet with headphones on. We rushed into the room and frantically looked for him before hearing rustling in the closet.

"Tom, do you hear that?" I leaned over and whispered down his ear.
"Yeah, I'm gonna open it. Stay back" He whispered back, walking toward the door and opening it.

Ranboo jumped and looked up at us with fearful eyes.
"YOU GUYS SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Ranboo yelled, standing up and putting their food on the bed.

"Why're you in the closet? We thought you died!" I exclaimed, hitting him.
"Dude! Why would I be dead?! I just heard people screaming and thought- Oh..." They realised looking up at us. " Someone broke in didn't they?" He looked at his feet as we nodded.

"Yeah, and everybody's gone. We know you're important and shit so you need to help us" I said sternly, as he nodded and pulled out his phone and made a call.

"Yeah... Stan, we need it now..."

"Boss it's impossible to deliver that fast... I see... Next pad...."

Ranboo hung up the phone and turned to us with a smile making Tommy smile back and me flood with confusion.

"The Orphan Slicer?" Tommy asked with a grin making me look at them with concern.

"ORPHAN SLICER?!" I questioned making them both laugh.

"You'll see, come on we need to get to the roof" Ranboo chuckled, as they gestured for us to follow them.

We followed him to the roof of the place which had a helicopter pad making me realise that the 'Orphan Slicer' was probably a helicopter.

A loud noise from above ( Which was probably the helicopter) made us all stand back as it landed. And to my surprise, it actually had the words 'The Orphan Slicer' written down the side in red writing with Ranboo's Mafia symbol ( A crown) next to it.

"Ever rode in a helicopter?" Ranboo asked making me shake my head no, in fact, normal people do not ride helicopters with a gang member and a Mafia boss.

Tommy helped me get into the seat as we all put seat belts on and ear protection and got ready for take off.

"You guys ready?" A fairly short person invited, making Ranboo pop their head up and shoot her a thumbs up.

"All good Aimsey!" They raised their voice as she pressed some buttons as I prepared myself, I had a fear of flying even though we did it so often, I guess.

"You okay?" Tom raised, making me shake my head. He wrapped his hand around mine reassuringly and nodded at me.

"You'll be okay, you get used to it after a while" Ranboo smiled making me do the same, feeling, strangely slightly optimistic about this whole situation.

We'll be okay, They'll be okay. I hope...