🅗︎🅔︎🅛︎🅛︎🅞︎? 🅔︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎🅗︎ 🅣︎🅞︎ 🅗︎🅐︎🅝︎🅐︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

I woke up with my mouth dry and sore. Where am I? I lifted my head in an attempt to look around but failed as a banging migraine hit me.

God, where am I?

" Boss, she's awake" A mysterious deep voice spoke, causing me to immediately look at him despite my headache.

"W-where am..I?" I asked in a hoarse voice, ultimately being ignored.

"Well well well, Here she is at last, the famous Hana! You've gotten quite popular in this scene lately" Brian announced, of course only this dickwad would be stupid enough to kidnap me, I can't wait for the guys to kick his ass.

"You think you're funny? I can't wait until the guys come in here and neat the fucking shit out of you" I laughed, trying to move but my hands were tied down by zip ties, making them go a purple colour.

I felt a hard slap across my face, making me scowl in pain.

"If you think for a second, Those utter fools will come anywhere near here, you're wrong little girl. You. Will. Die. Here." He glared, pointing his finger in my face.

Schlatt and the guys made this dude out to be a weak idiot but he's actually kind of scary.

What if I do die here? What if I never see Ted again? I can't die, not yet, it's not my time. What would Ted do without me?

I feel myself starting to cry, tears rolling down my face.

"The pathetic little girl cries for her even more pathetic brother, this is your demise,!" Brian shouted making me flinch and cry even harder.

"Don't talk about him like that!" I sobbed, I can't die! I need Ted. Ted always makes things better, He was always there my whole life to wipe away my tears. But where was he when I needed him the most?

What if they gave up looking for me? What if they haven't even realised I'm gone? They have to! They know people who can help, that can find out where I am.

I looked around the room for some sort of escape route. The ties around my wrist were cutting me and squeezing me tightly, making them feel utterly numb.

There was a vent in the floor next to absolutely nothing as the only thing in the room was me, a chair, and a scary counter with sharp knives on it.

That's it.

I jump in the chair over to the sharp objects, taking one into my mouth as I was the height of it.

I dropped it into my lap and moved it over to my arm so I could cut the zip ties off. I did the first one successfully, shaking my wrist about enjoying the freedom of it before slashing the next one and my feet, standing up from the seat.

I then crawled down onto my knees with the knife still in hand and unscrewed the vent.

I could fit through right? It was a tight squeeze but I moved quickly through and reached the other side which happened to be a square area with dumpsters.

The walls were short so I could jump up the dumpsters and climb on the roof. So that's what I did. I pulled myself up onto the roof, huffing as I did so and climbing back down on the other end.

FREEDOM!!

I jumped back down and ran for the highway that I saw looking back at the boring grey building that looked quite similar to the one that Schlatt had taken me to for training.

I looked at the sign that I saw.

Minnesota

Shit! I was hours away from L.A

I ran toward the road hoping for a car to drive past me. I walked for hours more, hoping for someone to come pick me up until I found a Forrest.

I walked through the forest for about 30 minutes before coming across a small cottage. It looked very old but also kept together as if someone lived there.

I knocked on the door, praying to god that there was a response, and there was.

I mid-height male opened the door, who looked around 30-ish.

"Uhm, I don't mean to intrude or anything but, I don't know where I am. I'm supposed to be in California But I don't know how I got here.." I rambled out, hoping for some help.

" Oh lord, you look terrible come in" The man welcomed me in.

"I'm Phil, Is there anyone I could call for you?" Phil introduced himself.

The only person's phone number I remembered was Tommy's as his contact was in Charlie's phone.

I read out the number to him and he looked at me with a confused face.

"Tommy?" Phil asked in shock.

"Wait how do you know him?" I questioned.

"He's a friend, I brought him and Wilbur to L. A so they could help a friend Schlatt" He blurted.

"Schaltts the one who's looking for me! I was taken out of the hotel we were staying in by fucking Brian Thorne!" I told.

"I'll call Schlatt and tell him the situation, Make yourself at home" He spoke, comforting.

Thank god I will see my brother again.