🅕︎🅡︎🅘︎🅔︎🅝︎🅓︎🅢︎ 🅑︎🅔︎🅒︎🅞︎🅜︎🅔︎ 🅕︎🅐︎🅜︎🅘︎🅛︎🅨︎

(Tommy P.O.V)

I think I got closure at the beach, I don't feel that sad anymore, I know he's with me. I know he was there, in between the pinks and purples of the sunset watching down on me. Protecting.

I heard a knock on my door causing me to jump.

"Hey Toms, you feeling okay?" Hana asked as she opened the door.

We had gotten closer ever since it happened, I thought she would be traumatized about leaving the house after she got kidnapped but instead, she was the only one (including Wilbur) who supported me.

"Yeah I'm good, I think getting out of the house is good for me" I smiled as she did the same.

"It's true you know, I remember when I lost my dad, dude... I was devastated I didn't leave the house for about a month until Ted made me go on a walk with him and to be honest I felt so much better after" She confessed fiddling with her hands.

"I'm so sorry, our stories aren't even comparable loosing family members is much worse..." I whispered I could never lose my parents. My dad and my mom were always away so Wilbur and Phil kinda took me in, I still live with them though.

"No, don't say that. It doesn't matter who they are to you, friends become family. Do you think Schlatt and Charlie are just my friends? No, they're brothers to me, just like Tubbo was to you" She replied, making my eyes water, Friends become family.

"Come here..." Hana cooed, pulling me into a hug. " Let it all out..."

I sobbed rather loudly into her chest as her grip tightened around me, I couldn't feel anything except for despair, but in the pit of my stomach.

Beneath the thick layers of grief and dismay, I felt hope. Hope that one day, somehow we will be together again.

"You okay?" she asked, as I wiped my eyes and pulled away from her embrace. I nodded in return.

"Talking about going outside, want to take a walk to a coffee shop somewhere?" I questioned out of the blue. I don't know why I asked but going out right now feels right.

"Sure, if you're ready we can go now"

I nodded my head, signalling I was. We both walked out of the hotel lobby praying nobody would catch us.

When we arrived, the smell of fresh food hit my nose making me grin.

We sat down at a table and waited for a server to come take our orders.

"Can I get 2 hot chocolates with cream and 2 glazed donuts ",She asked, already knowing my order.

"Sure that'll be $10 when you're ready" the waiter said as I pulled out my wallet making her smile turn upside down.

"Dude, no you're not wasting your money on me, my treat" She scolded, pushing my arm away and pulling her money out and paging before I could fight back.

I huffed in defeat and took a sip of my hot chocolate which had just gotten here.

"This is actually good!", I praised taking a bite of my donut next.

When we were finished, we walked out and headed back to the hotel.

"Oh shit..." Hana whispered anxiously, showing me the 7 missed calls from the guys.

"Eh they'll get over it," I responded as we got back to the hotel.

"WHERE WERE YOU?! WE THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPPED!!" Schlatt shouted hugging us both.

" We went to a coffee shop, chill" She gave him a joking dirty look.

,"Dont scare me like that, I thought you did something to yourself" Wilbur whispered down my ear, side hugging me.

"I'm okay, promise"

"Promise?"

"I promise big bro" I replied, joke lunching him in the arm.

Friends really do become family.