🅣︎🅗︎🅔︎ 🅗︎🅤︎🅝︎🅣︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

As we made our way through the building, nerves arose in me.

We had planned to bring 10 men for the first part (not including me, Tommy, Ranboo, Freddie, Aimsey and Bil as we were going in by ourselves first).

What if it didn't work? What if they're dead already? No, No, I can't live without Ted. I pushed the negative thoughts away and prepared myself.

"You ready?" Ranboo asked as we all nodded, we walked into huge double doors and faced a man sitting at an office desk staring at us.

The man must have recognised us as he scrambled for the phone next to him, Tommy immediately rushed over and smacked the phone from his hand.

The phone shattered as it hit the floor making an incredibly loud bang, alerting the 4 guards surrounding the room.

Bullets whizzed through the air making everybody duck and shout.

"EVERYBODY, UNDER THE DESK!" I exclaimed as we all hurried under it. The men came in and shot the opposing ones.

Their wails filled the air until they stopped suddenly making me shudder, they're probably dead.

"You're all good boss" A strong male voice spoke from above the desk, making us all stand up and wipe off our clothes.

"Phew, that scared the shit out of me" Bill huffed making me chuckle slightly. Then, Wayne (Their tech guy) came in and hacked into the security system and shut down the CCTV.

"You're all good just be careful of the speaker and sound system it's outdated so it might play randomly at some point, be safe boss." He informed me before leaving the building.

Ranboo said their thanks before we all headed to the next room, which was the main part of the mall.

Old, Dusty, and abandoned stores and food stands were adorned across the 3 floors of the mall.

We decided to split into two and each pair took a floor to check for any signs of where Brian and the rest of our group were.

The groups were me and Tommy, Ran and Aimsey, and Freddie and Bill. My group were going to take the 3rd floor, Ranboo's was taking the 2nd and Freddie's the bottom floor.

We all made our way to our designated floors and began the search. Our floor only had 5 stores for us to search so we got to it straight away.

First, we explored a Burger King, finding nothing but old mouldy food and upside-down chairs and tables.

Secondly, we searched for a hot topic, but now we had finally found something.

"Hey Tom, Can you come here real quick?" I asked with concern in my voice making him rush over.

"What it it?" He questioned making me show him the piece if paper I had just found.

It looked like it had been ripped out of a notebook and had 864694 scribbled on it in messy handwriting with the title Door Code. There was some writing on the back so Tom flipped it over.

I don't know if anybody is reading this, I hope somebody is. I think this is the last time I will ever write so it will be a bit lengthy. My name is Charlie Cicle and my gangs name is ' The Chuckle Gang' stupid I know but we were only kids when we made it.

Me and my group were kidnapped by Alistair Grimm as you probably know him. His real name is Brian Thorne, sad I know.

I'm going to be referring to him as Brian in this just so it's easier for me to think, I think I have been drugged, the room around me is quite blurry.

If you're reading this you're probably in the 3rd floor in the hot topic in the mall which is good, this means you beat the security cameras and that pussy at the desk.

What you need to do next is head to the cash desks in the Target across from here. Underneath the chair in the 6th desk is a hatch, it leads to the vent into the room I am in.

An alarm will go off but don't worry, a member trapped in here with me attempted to escape and set up a toy which goes of after the alarm, he hasn't been back since so either he escaped or he's dead.

Once you're in the room you may or may not be met with me and my group if you are then good, but if you aren't and you're not prepared, you're screwed.

You need weapons and men, and a LOT of them. With these, you need to kill Brian's men and then him.

I hope with buys you time and helps with you're mission, do with these words what you wish but whatever you do, do it with stealth.

Yours faithfully,

Charlie Cicle, Member of the Chuckle Gang.

"Hana, do you know what this means?" Tom questioned, making me nod.

"We've got a mission to complete"