🅡︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎🅣︎🅡︎🅘︎🅟︎ 🅞︎🅝︎🅔︎

Ted's P.O.V

I was up all night. This was all my fault.

Why would I leave her knowing we were in a high-risk situation? God, I'll never forgive myself if she gets hurt.

I'm going to kill Brian when I get my hands on him. I know Schlatt and Charlie already want to, it's nice to know that my sister and my best friends are getting along.

I leapt out of bed the second I heard my alarm, switching it off and waking up Tommy, Wilbur and Quackity.

"Guys get up, Schlatt wants us up bright and early," I told them, opening the curtains to the not-risen sun.

"Dude, it's 5 am mann..." Quackity groaned, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"Well, we need to get his sister " Wilbur spoke up in a hoarse voice.

Eventually, everyone was awake and fed as Tommy Wilbur ordered breakfast food for us all and kept Tommy's food in the bag as he kept falling asleep.

"We better get going before it gets any later", Schlatt whispered trying not to take Tom as Will said he would carry him to the new car that was being dropped off.

We all simultaneously stood up and headed for the door, locking it behind us and heading to the elevator.

"It's a tight squeeze..." Quackity announced, looking toward the small elevator.

"Oh well" Schlatt replied, walking in as if his organs wouldn't be squeezed by it.

We all piled in trying to move into positions where we wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. When we got to the lobby, I handed in the key, heading out toward where Tucker was with the new car.

"Thanks a lot for this bro, I'm so fucking stressed about all of this" I huffed, hugging him.

" No problem, thank Charlie though, he called me," He told me pulling away.

"Will do" I said, rallying the rest of the group so we could get into the car ( which was more like a minivan now I was looking at it.

As I was too tired to even think, Quackity was going to drive while Schlatt sat in the passenger seat.

Me and Charlie sat in the back row, together so Tommy could sleep with his head on Wilbur's lap without being disturbed.

I think Quackity was the only one who got sleep last night, or he did coke. You never know with him.

He was singing and ranting about random stupid subjects while cursing in Spanish, making me laugh as I tried to sleep.

After a while of just resting my eyes, I finally felt my conscience slip away as I fell into a deep sleep.

Oh god, I pray my baby sister is okay.