🅑︎🅤︎🅛︎🅛︎🅔︎🅣︎

Turns out the bullet hit Charlie's leg. Of course I didn't know what to fucking do so I ran inside to find Schlatt.

After a while of pushing through the melodramatic women screaming frantically and pushing to get out of the building, I finally found Schlatt drunk talking to himself.

"SCHLATT! Charlies hurt come help!" I shouted standing above him.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?..." He slurred, attempting to stand up.

"WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD? HE'S YOUR BEST-FRIEND!" I exclaimed.

" Ugh just be quiet I'll call Ted to bring the car around..." He mumbled following me to where Charlie was

" You have your whole life to be an asshole why can't you take today off..." I muttered as we approached Charlie who by now had blood splattered all over his clothes.

" Are you alright for now? Teds on his way to come get us" I rambled getting a piece of cloth and wrapping it around his wound.

" Did you manage to get the bullet out?" Schlatt asked kneeling down in front of him.

" Yup, hurt like a bitch" Charlie smiled holding it up in his bloody hands, making Schlatt chuckle.

"Gross..." I mumbled as Ted pulled up against the curb.

"Hana are you okay!? Who's hurt?!! " Ted asked frantically.

"Charlie got shot in the leg" I replied blankly.

" SCHLATT!! YOU TOLD ME SOMEONE WAS BLEEDING OUT AND DIDN'T HAVE LONG LEFT IF I DIDN'T HURRY!!" Ted shouted pushing him over.

" Oh well. Same thing. Now help me carry him inside the car." Schlatt stated.

" Uh-Uh, You can carry him yourself after the stunt you just pulled" I laughed walking toward. the car with Ted.

" Can't believe he said that..." Ted said in disbelief .

" He's drunk, he probably won't remember any of this tomorrow morning.

" Heh probably..." He laughed as Schlatt pulled the door open and shoved Charlie into the boot of the car.

" ARE YOU CRAZY? HE'S NOT AN ANIMAL!" I exclaimed.

" Eh, close enough" He slumped back into his seat as Ted drove us home.

Today has been eventful...

__________

Chapter ' I lost count' is complete!

Don't Forget to vote!!

<333