🅕︎🅐︎🅜︎🅘︎🅛︎🅨︎ 🅡︎🅔︎🅤︎🅝︎🅘︎🅞︎🅝︎

(Schlatts P.O.V)

Not being drunk is not all that bad, the only reason I drink is to block out all of the problems in my life.

I never wanted this life, I was just an innocent kid who got in trouble with the wrong people. Sometimes I envy Ted for the fact that he still has a sister.

I had a sister once, Her name was Frances. We were so close as kids when she died that I thought I would never forgive myself. I left her to die by herself, all alone, with nobody to lift her into their arms the way she lifted them into hers.

She was such a kind soul. Only Ted and Charlie know the real reason I'm at war with Brian, The only thing he stole from me was the only family I had left.

Our parents died in a house fire not long after she was born so we were put into foster care. I hated it but I stayed strong for her, the only person I truly loved in myself.

But alas, I got involved with some sketchy people (as most foster kids in the end) and ruined my life, dragging Frances down with me.

I had already met the guys at this point so I had no one else to tell but them and of course, they were yanked down into the lifestyle.

"Hello? Earth to Schlatt?" Charlie let out from the backseat, making me realise that one, my phone was ringing and 2, I was distracted by my thoughts so much that I wasn't paying attention to the road, Whoopsie.

I looked down to see the caller ID to see Phil.

"Why the hell is Phil calling?" I asked myself out loud.

I answered the phone and put it on loudspeaker,

"Mate, Ted's sister just knocked on my door asking for help, she's in rough shape but nothing bad" Phil announced making me open my mouth in shock and pull over.

"Where are you staying right now?"

"I'm in one of my cabins in Minnesota, it's not far but I'll send you the location" He said, making me turn to everyone, seeing Ted's relieved face first.

"She's okay dude" I reassured, as Charlie reached to hug him.

We started driving again, making a few stops on the way so by nighttime, we arrived at Minnesota.

"He said park here and go through the woods until we find a bright lantern" Tommy spoke up, as we all stepped out of the var and trudged out way through the forest until we came across the lantern to see Phil waiting there with Hana, wrapped up in a blanket next to him.

"Oh thank god" Ted cried, running toward her and enhulfingnjed in a big as Charlie went to do the same.

"I missed you guys too..." Hana coughed in a raspy voice.

"Are you okay, do you need anything?" Ted asked her frantically looking I see if she had any injury.

"Ted, I'm fine, just a little sore but I'll live" She smiled reasurringly.

"Let's all go inside and warm up" Wilbur announced in his deep voice.

What a turn of events, I don't mind though. she's a member now, she's family.