🅢︎🅤︎🅝︎-🅢︎🅔︎🅣︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

We found out the next day that one of Brian's guards shot Tubbo, the same one who kidnapped me.

Tommy was destroyed, Hell even Wilbur and Phil were miserable. I hated seeing Tommy like this though, he wouldn't even get out of the hotel bed he was in, he wouldn't eat, and we could barely get him to talk to us.

Everybody gave up, but not me and Wilbur. Every day we would go to his room comfort him and bring him food. We couldn't let him just rot away.

Me and Wilbur walked up to his room and knocked on the door, we already had a key but we just to make him feel in control. With us, we had Tommy's favourite candy (according to Wilbur), A bottle of water, and A bee plushie.

On the days when he would talk, Tom would tell us all about the thing Toby loved, nature, bees, anything.

I never really spoke to him but from what Tommy had said he seemed like a good person.

Someone who Tommy would've got along with.

After a few minutes of silence, we opened the door to see him asleep, cuddling his blanket. He looked like he had been crying.

"Wake up Tommy.." Wilbur softly spoke, trying to wake him up.

Tommy sat up and immediately started crying,

"Why him Wilbur? Why him, It wasn't his time..." He sobbed, making my heart hurt.

"Things just happen Toms, It can't be helped" Will hugged him tightly, with tears forming in his eyes.

"We brought you some stuff to help" I spoke up, making me pull away from Will as I handed him the bag.

He put the bag aside and rubbed his eyes.

"What time is it?"

"Evening, we wanted to let you sleep" Wilbur smiled.

"Thank you guys. I probably would've been dead by now if it wasn't for you guys" Tommy smiled back.

He smiled, for the first time since it happened.

"Do you want to go to the beach? He wouldn't have wanted you to stay like this" I suggested.

Tommy nodded his head and stood up.

....TIME SKIP...

The 3 of us arrived at the beach as the sun was setting.

"It's so beautiful..." I started up at the pinks and blues, mesmerized.

"I think he's there..." Tommy whispered.

"He is, always. Don't forget it Tommy, he's always watching down on you" I smiled, with tears threatening to fall.

I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you, Toby, always and forever.