🅡︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎ 🅣︎🅡︎🅘︎🅟︎ 🅣︎🅦︎🅞︎

(Teds P.O.V)

I woke up to Tommy and Schlatt arguing about some dumb shit.

"YOU HAVE TO NOMINATE SOMEBODY OTHER THAN CHARLIE!" Tommy shouted, obviously mad at Schaltt for some reason.

"DUDE! NOBODY WANTS TO PLAY THE MINI M&MS AND DIET COKE CHALLENGE!" Schlatt exclaimed back.

What the fuck is the mini M&M's and diet coke challenge?

"TED, TELL HIM TO PLAY THE GAME!" Tommy demanded, pointing to Schlatt.

"I hate to break it to you but nobody wants to play your weird game Tom" I admitted in a raspy voice as I had just woke up.

"You guys are boring.." Tommy huffed in defeat.

He reminded me of Hana right now, she would be energetic like him and loud which was always funny. I miss her right now.

I think she would be proud of me for staying together. She would, I have to stay strong for her.

"Did we get the results back?", I questioned Wilbur.

"Yeah, I sent them off, it's good news though. It's not hers, Somebody by the name of ' Oliver Daine'" Wilbur announced.

"Do we know how we can get to him? This is taking too long, they could've killed her by now.." I fidgeted with my hands.

"Ted, you and I both know they don't kill advantages. They just use them to make us think they have killed them" Schlatt spoke trying to treasure me but not doing a good job at it.

"We are going to find out where this Oliver guy lives and beat the fuck out of him so he gives us information" Schlatt proclaimed.

"Then, with that info, we'll go to wherever he's keeping her with a shit ton of backup and fuckin shoot him. We need to let everyone know they can't fuck with us" Schlatt told us openly, which was surprising since he keeps us in the dark about most things that he does ( most likely because they're sketchy and we'll try to stop him).

"Good, because I already called Toby and said we get to kick some ass," Tommy spoke proudly.

"Tommy, you need to stop bringing Tubs into everything he doesn't need to be involved just because he's your best friend" Wilbur shook his head.

"BULLSHIT! TUBBO LOVES THE KILLING!"

"I thought we left Tubbo in England?" Quality questioned making us all turn our heads to Tommy.

"Uh- I may have accidentally...umm...Smuggled Tubbo through airport security and kept him as hand luggage..." He told us quietly, ashamed.

"TOMMY!!! THE FUCK IS HE??" Wilbur exclaimed.

"Tubbo may or may not be in the boot of the car, BUT DON'T LOOK THO!" Tommy shouted, making Schlatt pull over as he was driving, and opening the trunk.

"Uh, hi!" Tubbo, a small Auburn-haired boy perked up.

"I'm not mad, just disappointed..." Wilbur huffed as we all got back into the car, making room for our new passenger.

"Welcome to the Chuckle gang,!" Charlie said, dabbing him up.

These moments make me feel comfortable and relaxed with my life.

But it's not the same without her there