🅕︎🅐︎🅜︎🅘︎🅛︎🅨︎

(Hana's P.O.V)

I was so proud of Tommy for staying strong through this, he JUST lost his best friend and his brother just disappeared off the face id the earth yet he is still resilient.

Wayne was able to track a supposedly abandoned mall which was recently bought by an anonymous person ( Which we already knew was Brian)

I just missed the guys, I miss Charlie's stupid puns which brightened the mood every day, and I miss Ted's reassurance in every situation that it will be okay, and I miss Schlatt's dumb drunk jokes and how he would always protect me.

I miss my family.

Currently, we're travelling to the mall in 6 separate cars, 1 helicopter, and 2 coaches.

The 1st car had me, Ranboo, and Tommy in. The 2nd had Freddie, Bill, and Wayne. The helicopter had Aimsey in and the coaches and other 4 cars were full of men with guns for backup.

We were more than prepared, we were ready to kick some ass.

The car stopped suddenly making me jolt forward, we parked outside of the mall (It didn't even look abandoned, it looked pretty new, to be honest)

"You guys ready to save our family?" Ranboo asked it had only just occurred to Ma how much Ran had done. They didn't have to put his ENTIRE Mafia on hold for us sense all of their men and use all of their resources, yet he did it for us.

"More than I'll ever be" Tommy smiled, and I moved closer to Ranboo to talk to them.

"Thank you, Ran. You didn't have to do all of this shit for us but you did anyways, I don't think I could ever repay you. Thanks a lot" I smiled as he did the same back.

"I love you guys like my family, I'd do anything for my family"

"I know you would"