🅟︎🅐︎🅡︎🅣︎🅨︎

The next day came sooner than I knew it.

My ribs pain was a lot easier so I decided to walk.

Earlier this morning, Charlie had busted into my room with a bag in his hands containing my dress that I would wear for later on in the evening.

----------

We were all hanging out in my room until Schlatt came in,

"GUYS GET YOUR ASSES UP AND GET READY!" He exclaimed hurrying us.

Ted and Charlie quickly hurried out of my room to go and get ready in theirs.

I looked through my wardrobe, to find the dress Charlie had gifted to me this morning. After a few minutes, I finally pulled out the matte- black dress that one of them had chosen for me. They said the setting would be like a night-club so I wouldn't worry about making an effort.

I slid on the puffy dress and zipped up the back before looking at myself in the mirror. I never really ever had a high self-esteem, but to be honest. I looked amazing.

The dress had thin straps and the dress stopped an inch above my knee. I brushed my hair and teeth, put on a little bit of make-up, put on my strappy black heels and walked downstairs to the car.

We all spoke about what the main goal of this party was, and of course Schlatt was planning to kill someone. A man called,

'Alastair Grimm'

Of course this fake-ass name isn't actually his real name. His real name is 'Brian Thorne', .

It's kind of sad when you think about it, he has the most basic name in the world so he has to use a cool, mysterious name to feel important.

We all walked out of the house, a body-guard locking it behind us. In the car, I was sat in-between Ted and Charlie as Schlatt was driving.

Apparently, this guy that Schlatt wanted to kill was extremely dangerous and nobody else has succeeded in killing him before. I honestly don't know why he wanted to do it since he leads one of the biggest mafias in the entire country, but according to Schlatt Brian had stolen money and drugs from him so he wanted payback.

Bullshit in my opinion

After about half an hour of driving, we finally pulled up outside of a huge mansion with people flooding out from all entrances.

"Put this in the little compartment in your dress" Schlatt demanded handing me a gun.

"What 'little compartment'?" I asked, confused.

"This one stupid" He huffed pulling up the puffy bit and revealing a small pocket.

I put on the gun safety before sliding it into the pocket and walking into the entrance of the house.

All of a sudden, I heard a gun-shot boom through the whole building

This was going to be a long evening...